food poisoning

"So what do you wanna do now? It's not late yet so we can do whatever you want." Rosé said as you stepped back inside the house.

When she told you she has the next few days off and wanted to treat you to dinner you were over the moon about it. You figured you'd come home after dinner and curl up on the couch with some movies.

But now, all you want to do is go to bed. The ache in your stomach started after you left the restaurant about ten minutes ago, and it's only getting worse.

Your hands trembled slightly as you tried to rub your stomach to relieve the pain. You felt a little nauseous and could feel a little sweat gathering on your skin.

But you figured you could just crawl into bed under the covers and drift off to sleep. You'd wake up in the morning with the golden rays of the sun coming through the window and the ache in your stomach would be gone.

"Actually, I'm getting pretty tired. Can we just go to bed?"

Rosé frowned when she heard how shaky your voice seemed. She came up behind you, only to hug you at first - until she felt your clammy skin. "Do you feel okay?" She asked and when you turned your head to just assure her, you could see the worry in her eyes.

"Not really. I don't feel good at all. But I think I'll be alright if I can just get some rest."

She sighed as she brushed her hand along your shoulder. But she nodded in agreement, knowing that sleep would probably be the best thing for you anyways.

"Okay. Let's go to bed. Just take the stairs slowly. Take it easy."

She kept her hand on the small of your back as you went upstairs. Reaching the bed, you climbed under the covers and squeezed your eyes shut as the nauseous feeling got a little more intense.

Although she wanted nothing more than to hold onto you, she resisted the urge as she laid down beside you and settled for laying her hand on your back instead.

"I hope you feel better. But if you don't please don't hesitate to tell me." She pleaded and bit her lip when she heard you groan.

Wordlessly, you nodded and tried to focus on not moving even a muscle. Your breaths were unsteady and shaky as the sick feeling became harder to swallow back.

You became more uncomfortable as time went by. You knew Rosé was still awake since she was still moving her hand along your back in a soothing manner. You didn't wanna say it, but you knew you were gonna be sick.

Your mouth started to water and you sat up quickly, startling her.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" She asked and let her hand fall to your thigh.

You didn't say a word, you just jumped out of bed and raced into the bathroom. Rosé was right behind you. She knelt on the floor and started to rub your back. You held your hair back for a moment until she was gently pulling it into her hand instead.

"I've got you." She cooed as she rubbed her hand along your spine and shoulder blades. "It's alright, Y/N. I'm right here. Let it all out." She coaxed.

With every lurch of your stomach, she found herself repeating words of comfort in your ear. Vomiting is never fun and seeing you so miserable broke her heart. She wasn't sure what to do to make you feel better. She just hoped that the touch of her hand and the soothing words falling from her lips comforted you - which they did.

"Think you're done?" She asked when you pulled away and laid your head back against her shoulder.

But the break was only enough to let you catch your breath before you were throwing up once more.

The taste that lingered on the tip of your tongue only made your stomach flip again and again. You reached your hand out for something to hold and she happily took it into hers. She squeezed your hand softly, finding that it comforted her as much as it did her.

What felt like hours later but was only a few agonizing minutes, you finally felt it pass over.

Utterly exhausted, you turned around and dropped your forehead against her shoulder. You closed your eyes and tried to catch your breath while she flushed the toilet for you.

"What can I do?" She whispered as she leaned down to kiss your head a few times.

"Just hold me." You mumbled in return.

Immediately, she was wrapping her arms around you to hold you close. She didn't hold you tight like she usually would, just on the off chance that your stomach would flip again.

"Think you can make it to bed?"

You shrugged weakly.

"I'll help you." She offered. "I just want you to be comfortable. I know you don't feel good and I want you to rest." She whispered softly as she brushed a few strands of hair back. They had clung to your forehead from the sweat that gathered there.

"Okay. Help me though?"

She could see it in your eyes; you felt terrible. Drained of all your energy, you only wanted to go to bed and lay in her arms. She's the only comfort you need.

"Always." She smiled as she helped you to your feet.

You were headed for the door, but she stopped at the sink. She wrapped an arm around your waist and grabbed your toothbrush for you. "I know that taste is still lingering. Don't want you to get sick again."

You brushed your teeth quicker than you ever have before then leaned into her as she helped you back to bed.

She tucked you under the covers before she went to get up. With a frown, you grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go." You whimpered.

"I was just gonna go get you-"

"No." You interrupted. "Just lay with me. You're all I need."

"Okay." She gave in but before she climbed into bed next to you, she leaned down to plant a lingering kiss to your forehead. One that made you close your eyes and actually crack a small smile.

"Don't know what I'd ever do without you." You said as you leaned your head on her shoulder as she laid under the covers with you and pulled you into her arms.

"You never have to worry about that. I'll always be here for you. Now try to sleep. If you need me or you need anything at all tonight, you wake me and I will get it for you in a flash."

You were too drained to even try to keep your eyes open any longer. So you let them close.

You felt Rosé draping the blanket to your shoulders to make sure you were cozy enough.

"I really love you."

"I really love you too, Y/N. Sleep tight." She said before you both drifted off to sleep.