The Vulture Part 1

"Hey, you guys see the guy I bought in today? The drug dealer? 81 years old. I think it's the oldest collar in my entire career" Jake said to you, Rosa and Amy.

"I once arrested a 96-year-old for flashing. I was terrified he'd die in the backseat, or flash me" Amy confessed.

"My oldest collar was 78, but the PCP made her fight like she was 20" Rosa said.

"My oldest was a 98-year-old that was arrested for murdering her grandson" you said.

"What about two 50-year-old twins? Does that count as a 100 year old?" Scully asked.

"No" you said.

Charles walked into the precinct holding two cups of coffee and said "You guys talking oldest bags? 68."

"That's not that old" Amy said.

"Yeah, but I was only 20" Charles said.

"20? Were you even a cop then?" Jake asked.

"No, man, it was before I got into the academy" Charles said.

Realization dawned on Rosa's face. "Charles isn't talking about his oldest arrest" she said.

Everyone said "Ew!"

"No - yes, I am. Yeah, oldest arrest was 68, like I said" Charles said hurriedly.

"God, you had sex with a 68-year-old when you were in your 20s?" you asked, laughing.

"You know how it is. When you have a chance to bed an older woman, you -" Charles said.

"No, that is not an older woman. That's an old woman! That's someone's grandma" Jake said, also laughing.

"She was, actually. That's how I met her. Went to college with her grandson Marvin. Don't, don't knock it till you try it. She had a replacement hip with some serious torque. It was like having sex with a transformer" Charles said.

"Too much information, Charles" you said, walking with Charles to your desks.

"Peralta, l/n, where are we on the Lincoln place murder?" Terry asked.

"Well, like we told Captain Holt earlier this week, we are at the one-yard line. It's a football reference" Jake said.

"Yes, Jake. I played linebacker at Syracuse" Terry said.

"Really? In high school, I played center field in the musical Damn Yankees" Charles said proudly.

"Yeah, you don't want to brag about that" you said under your breath.

"Peralta, l/n, you two want to loop everyone in?" Holt said from the back of the room.

"Ehh" Jake said, leaning back on his chair.

"That was not a request" Holt said.

"Fine" Jake groaned, and grabbed your arm, pulling you out of your chair to walk up to the front with him.