Full Boyle Part 2

Outside, Jake enthusiastically waved for a cab, jumping up and down on the road. A cab drove up to you.

"Hi there. We'd like to go to the Times Square" you said.

"We're siblings" said Charles.

Inside the cab, Charles' phone dinged with a text message.

"We're all set for the double date tonight" Charles said.

"Okay, sounds good. Our mission is to protect you" said Jake.

"Hey, this guys going the right way. We should get out and try again" you said.

"You can let us off here" Charles said to the cab driver.

----------------

Later that day, another cab pulled up next to the sidewalk and you climbed in.

In a southern accent, Charles looked at a sheet of paper and said "Hey. We would like to buy some bagels."

Again, in a southern accent, Jake said "And where is the Sex and the City street? We wanna see where Carrie and Big live. I'm a Carrie."

"I think I'm a Carrie" Charles said.

"We're both Carries" Jake and Charles said together.

As the car started moving, you turned to Charles. "All right, let's prepare for the date tonight. Here's the things you're not allowed to talk about: Love, poetry, music or passion."

"We don't have to talk at all. I'll just stare into her eyes. They're like little drops of Cilantro reduction on lily-white flan" said Charles.

"Okay, no. See now, no food talk. It sets off something primal and disgusting in both of you. It makes me wanna barf" said Jake.

"Look, if you feel like you can't handle it, we need a signal" you said.

"I'll do this" Charles said, imitating gunshots.

"And how would you do that naturally?" asked Jake.

"I don't know. This guys clean, by the way" said Charles.

"Can we pull over, please?" you asked.

---------------

In the evening, outside Le Bonbon, you, Jake and Charles were waiting for Vivian to arrive.

Charles took a deep breath. "There she is. I don't know if I can do this."

"Listen to me. We are going to be with you all night. And nothing will distract me or y/n from our solemn vow to protect you, okay?" said Jake.

Vivian arrived.

"Vivian, you look beautiful. I love your dress" said Charles, kissing Vivian on the cheek.

"Aww. You too, Charlie. You look so handsome" Vivian said.

Charles giggled, really high-pitched.

"Steady, steady" you said.

"Let's eat" Charles said, guiding Vivian towards the restaurant.

Inside the restaurant, you and Jake were talking about Die-Hard and other stuff, and Charles and Vivian were sat opposite you.

"What kind of dogs do you like? I mean, you know, just hypothetically, if we were to get a dog" asked Charles.

"Oh, I love all dogs. When I was a kid, I had the cutest Golden Retriever named Rufus" answered Vivian.

"That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard. I wanna meet him" said Charles.