Halloween II Part 1

Charles walked into the break room. "Attention, boys and ghouls. Every Halloween, I dress up in an amazing costume, and you never get what I am."

"No, we get what you are - An adult man who enjoys dress-up" you said.

"Very funny, y/n. This year, that won't be a problem because you're gonna pick my costume" said Charles.

Everyone complained, but Charles left the break room and then re-entered wearing an orange costume, complete with a hat.

"Uh, Ms Pac-Man's nipple" guessed Jake.

"No, that's brown" Charles said.

"Why would you know that?" you asked.

A few moments later, Charles entered the break room dressed like Hamlet.

"To be or not to be!" said Charles.

"Not to be" said Rosa.

"Thank you" said Charles.

Charles jumped into the break room wearing another terrible costume.

"Joan of Arc! Rod Stewart! Martha Stewart!" Jake said.

Charles sighed. "He-Man! Master of the Universe."

"I've got it. Gay Robin Hood" Gina said.

"Oh, yeah" you said and everyone agreed.

"That's it, that's it" said Terry.

"That's what it is" Amy said.

The elevator door opened, and Holt walked out

"Oh, hey there, Captain. Just curious, do you happen to know what today is?" asked Jake.

"Well, based on the fact that yesterday was the birthday of legendary Dutch flautist Frans Bruggen, and a week ago it was October 24th,  I would say that today is -" Holt said.

"It's Halloween. Just say it's Halloween" Jake said.

"It's Halloween" said Holt.

"All right, and what happened last Halloween?" Jake asked.

"Oh, I listened to the CD I bought that night before, the Frans Bruggen birthday concert" answered Holt.

"Please stop saying Bruggen" you said from your desk.

"Last year, Peralta bet me that you could steal my medal of valor. And you did. Consequently, I was forced to do your paperwork for a week and to say words I thought I'd never have to say" said Holt.

"But now it's time for round two of our Halloween bet. This year, I believe I'll make things more difficult for myself. Let's say, what, I'll steal the watch right off your wrist" said Jake.