The Pontiac Bandit Returns Part 1

Jake was dressed as Santa Claus and was ringing a bell loudly. "Ho, ho, ho. Well, thank you. The elves will not starve this night" he said as someone dropped some money into the bucket next to him. "Any sign of our bogie?"

"Negative" said Rosa, waiting nearby on her motorbike. "Are you sure our guy's gonna show?"

"My C.I said he walked this route exactly the last three days" answered Jake.

"Fine, but in ten minutes, we're calling this. I have to get back to my ecstasy task force. We have to bag a major giggle pig player soon, or they're gonna shut us down" Rosa said.

"Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum. Presents!" said Jake loudly.

"God, you're bad at being Santa" you said.

"Jake, holy crap, 9:00" said Rosa.

"The Pontiac Bandit, aka Doug Judy. Okay, Santa, stay calm, just like we practised. Merry Judy, Mr Doug Judy Christmas. Damn it" Jake said.

"Peralta?" asked Judy.

"No" said Jake.

"Onion ring attack!" said Judy, running away from Jake.

"Ah! Greasy!" said Jake, running after Judy. "NYPD! Stop where you are! Come on, Santa. Why are you so fat?"

You, Rosa and Jake chased Judy into a Christmas tree area, guns out. Jake signalled for you to all go different ways.

"NYPD, clear out" Rosa said to a family.

"Where are you?" asked Jake, and Judy screamed next to him. "Ah! Got you!"

Jake and Judy knocked a Christmas tree over into a fire, and the tree caught fire, causing several people to gasp loudly.

"Doug Judy, you're under arrest" said Jake.

"Put your hands in the air" you said.

Judy ignored you, and looked at Rosa. "Hey, Rosa. Merry Christmas, girl."

"Shut up" said Rosa.

A family with kids came round a corner. The kids were shocked.

"Take a good look, kids. This is what happens when you're naughty!" yelled Jake.

 This is what happens when you're naughty!" yelled Jake

Holt walked into the bullpen. "Attention, everyone. Holidays approach. This truly is a joyful time. Join me for a festive winter party at Shaw's Bar this Friday 7:00 till 9:00. Any questions?"

"AM or PM?" asked Scully.

"I'm going to let you figure that one out" answered Holt. "Also, I'd like to reiterate my gift policy: None allowed. Enjoy this merry season."

You, Jake and Rosa walked into the bullpen with Doug Judy.

"Good people of the Nine-Nine, I present to you the seventh wonder of the world, Doug Judy, aka the Pontiac Bandit" shouted Jake and most people clapped.