Johnny and Dora Part 1

"No! No, no, no!" said Scully.

Everyone ran out of the briefing room to see Hitchcock comforting Scully as the vending machine was taken away.

"You can't take her from me!" said Scully.

"Don't do this, Scully. You have to be strong for her right now" Hitchcock said.

"What's going on?" you asked.

"Unit's being replaced" said the man taking it away.

"Come on! No!" said everyone.

"That machine's been here forever. It's basically part of the force. Take Scully instead" Jake said.

"Yes, please, take me to the land of vending machines" Scully said.

"Can we at least have five minutes to say a proper goodbye?" asked Jake.

"Whatever" said the man.

"Let me just start by saying that this machine is the best restaurant in Brooklyn, and it always had a table for me" Jake said.

"I knew just where to punch it to get free food" Rosa said. "Now I have to go back to punching Hitchcock."

"Look, she still has the bags of baby carrots I requested they put in. They're black now, but they're there" said Terry.

"Goodbye, beautiful machine" you said.

"Thank you for your service" Jake said. "Okay, squad salute."

Jake pressed play on his phone, and bagpipes played Amazing Grace as everyone saluted.

"You can take her away now" said Jake.

"Well, I think we handled that with dignity" you said.

The vending machine fell over, and crashed. 

"Free candy!" yelled Jake happily.

Everyone ran forwards.

"Okay, Nine-Nine, say hello to Michael Augustine, Brooklyn's most prolific identity thief" said Jake

"Okay, Nine-Nine, say hello to Michael Augustine, Brooklyn's most prolific identity thief" said Jake. "Last week, he walked into a government building and stole a computer with over 100,000 social security numbers. My C.I says that tonight Augustine will be handing off the laptop to a buyer from China, AKA the Land of Dragons."

"Make sure that phrase is not in your official report" said Holt as everyone else laughed.

"Okay, sorry. The Country of Dragons" Jake said.

"I want you and l/n to tail Augustine until he makes the drop, and then arrest him and the buyer" Holt said.

"Sounds good, although I could probably just take Boyle. I know y/n has a ton of work, so... " Jake said.

"No, I don't" you said, confused.

"Really? I could have sworn I overheard you telling Rosa and Amy, 'I got hella open cases'" said Jake.