The Mole Part 1

Jake and Rosa walked walked into the bullpen, Jake carrying a motorcycle helmet.

"Whoo! Extreme!" said Jake. "Oh, you guys are probably curious about this. It's no biggie. My car's in the shop, so I rode in on Rosa's motorcycle. I guess you could say I'm a gear head now."

"He held onto me so tight, it was like a two mile heimlich" said Rosa, and you laughed.

"Those things have no walls on them! Captain, why are you sitting at my desk?" asked Jake.

Holt stood up. "Lieutenant Miller from Internal Affairs is here. He's taken over my office. Apparently, someone has been leaking classified information to a  criminal syndicate. The entire squad is under investigation."

"That's crazy. No one here's a mole" Jake said.

"How can you be so sure?" Holt asked.

"Because I know these guys. I know everything about them" answered Jake.

"Well, you're a poor police officer if you don't think people can surprise you" Holt said.

"Not these people. Here, watch this. I know what everyone's gonna do tonight. It's Thursday, so Gina's gonna leave early to rehearse with her new dance group, Dancy Reagan. They're the first ladies of movement. Amy's gonna be going over her weekly budget. Y/n is gonna watch a film. And Charles will be attending a 'pizza for one' cooking class" said Jake.

"Tonight's menu: Pepper-Alone-I" Charles said.

"And if I run and leap at Terry, he will most certainly catch me in his arms" Jake said, and ran at Terry.

"No! I'm holding coffee!" said Terry, and then dropped his coffee and caught Jake.

"Hey. I'm about to sit down with Internal Affairs. I figure that I will charm them with a couple of quips about my own 'Internal Affairs.' Talking about my tum-tum" said Jake, walking into the break room, where Holt was doing paperwork and you were getting a snack from the vending machine.

"Please never say tum-tum again" you said.

"Please don't joke around in there. I know you're used to riffing with me, but Internal Affair detectives rarely have my sense of humor" said Holt.

"Wow, you are really worried about this investigation" you said.

"Okay, fine. I promise I will be stone-cold serious in my interview. I'll even use my serious face" Jake said, making his serious face. "If you're thinking about how I'm pulling this off, I'm thinking about the time when I was eight and Don Mattingly called me a little turd."

"Was he right?" asked Holt.

"Yes" said Jake.

------------------

Jake walked out of Holt's office after being interviewed by Internal Affairs and sat down at your desk.

"I did something really stupid. I need your help" Jake said. "You know how I'm kind of a sexy bad boy who rides motorcycles into work and is always breaking the rules in the name of justice?"

"I don't like where this is going, but carry on" you said.

"Well, I also maybe sometimes bring home case files to continue working on the cases after hours, but I may not be so great about returning them" said Jake.

"Oh, God" you said, shocked.

"Are you aroused because of what a bad boy I am?" asked Jake.

"No!" you said.

"No" Jake said.

"You could be suspended for that. He could think you're the mole!" you said.

"Not so loud. Yes, y/n, I do drink from the bowl" said Jake as Miller looked over suspiciously. "Definitely pulled that off. Look, I need to get those files. Can you please give me a ride?"

"Fine. I'll get my stuff, but this better not bite me in the ass" you said.

"Better not bite me in the ass is the name of your sex tape. But seriously, thank you so much for your help" said Jake.

You and Jake stood up, when Holt walked out of the break room.

"Peralta. How'd it go with Miller?" Holt asked.

"Fantastic, he loved me. I would give you more details, but someone just came in to try and find her Dalmation coat" Jake said.

You and Jake quickly left, because Madeleine Wuntch had just walked into the bullpen.

----------------

Jake walked out of his apartment building where you were waiting in your car.

"Trunk" said Jake, and you pressed a button and the trunk opened. Jake got into the car. "All right, that's it. One box of files and one box of powdered donuts from underneath my bed."

"Oh, cool. Can I see those?" you asked.

"Yeah, sure" said Jake, passing you the donuts.

"Thanks" you said, taking the donuts from Jake and dropping the donuts onto the footpath.

"No, no, no" Jake said.

"This is a new car. I won't have you Jake it up with donut powder" you said.

Later, when you and Jake were driving back to the precinct, Jake said "I hate to say it, but we still need to make one more stop. There's still some files at my old place. A.K.A Gina's apartment."

You sighed. "Ugh, fine. I'll call her."

"Wow, there's so many fancy buttons on your steering wheel. It's like a spy car, that's cool. Here, let me call her. Car, call Gina Linetti" said Jake, using a hoarse voice.

"What is that voice?" you asked.

"It's my spy voice." Jake used the hoarse voice again. "Car, initiate ghost mode."

"That's a seat warmer" you said.

"Oh, that's even better than rockets. My butt gets very cold" said Jake.

From the car, Gina's voice said "Hey, it's Gina's phone. Leave me a voicemail. I won't check it 'cause it's not 1993."

"We should go there anyways. Her phones probably off because of dance rehearsal. God, this Internal Affairs guys is ruining my life. But I do have some good news in three, two, one. Pocket donut!" said Jake, showing you another powdered donut that was hidden in his pocket.

"No!" you said, hitting the donut out of his hands, but getting the powder everywhere.

"Backup" said Jake, putting another donut in his mouth.

-----------------

Jake knocked on the door to Gina's apartment. "Gina, open up."

Pop music continued to play.

"Well, luckily, I still have a key from when I lived here" said Jake, pulling a key out from his pocket. "Here we go."

Jake opened the door, and you and him entered the room to see Charles and Gina kissing.

"Oh, my God" you both said, horrified.

Everyone screamed loudly.

Sorry for not updating over the weekend, I was really tired. I also finished watching Friends. Also the next two updates for this episode will be in a few hours, I've got to eat and then I have a Zoom for swimming.