Stakeout Part 2

Holt walked out of his office accompanied by someone. "Everyone, this is my nephew Marcus. He's new in town. He's staying with me until he finds a place. He is thirty-one."

"You're a terrible hype man" said Gina.

Marcus laughed. "And you must be Gina. I heard a lot about everyone. I take it you're Amy, you're y/n, Rosa, Terry..."

"I'm Jake" said Scully.

"We're both Jake" Hitchcock said.

"Scully and Hitchcock." Marcus laughed. "Hey, well, I just came to get the keys from my uncle Ray. Let everyone get back to work. Nice meeting you. Pleasure."

"Bye" said Rosa.

"Holy moses. 'Bye'?" asked Gina.

"What?" Rosa asked.

"For you, that's basically walking up to him and jamming your tongue down his throat" you said.

"Shut up" said Rosa.

"Yes, Gina, l/n, that's enough" said Holt.

"You're right. Sorry. Too far" Gina said.

"Sorry" you said.

"But let me just add one little thing off topic. Rosa wants to bone your nephew" said Gina casually.

-----------------

Jake and Charles walked into the bullpen after their operation was blown and talked for a while, then Charles walked away and Jake talked to Hitchcock and then Holt walked out of the break room.

"Peralta, thanks to your basketball mishap, the drop site has been abandoned, and Alexei Bisko's gone to ground" said Holt. "We told you eight days was too long for a stakeout."

"With all due respect, sir, it wasn't the amount of time. It's who I was stuck with. I could have easily have done it with Scully" said Jake.

"Really?" you asked.

"You would've applied that cream to his back?" asked Holt.

"No, I would've put it on the floor and let him roll around in it. This isn't my first rodeo" Jake said.

"You need to find Bisko. You can start by doing door duty with l/n. See if anyone knows where he is. Take Boyle as well" Holt said.

"Sir, I'd like to request a new partner. I can't work with Charles. We're not friends anymore" said Jake.

"Friends. I don't care if you're friends. This is not a playdate. This is your commanding officer ordering you to do your job" said Holt.

"Fine. But I hope you can live with the fact that you're forcing people to spend time together who would rather not. Not including y/n of course" Jake said.

"I'm fine with that" said Holt.

---------------

You, Jake and Charles walked along a hallway in an apartment building.

"This is Bisko's aunt's apartment" said Charles, looking at his notebook. "Maybe she's seen something."

"Let's just get this over with" Jake said.

You knocked on the door.

"Yes?" said Bisko's aunt, opening the door to reveal Bisko relaxing on her couch.

"It's Bisko. Fire escape" said Jake.

"I'll cut him off at the back" you said, and ran down the hall followed by Jake.

You and Jake ran down the stairs as fast as possible, and then ran down the alley where Bisko was fighting with Charles.

"Hey!" said Jake.

Bisko punched Jake in the face, pushed you to the ground and pushed Jake against a wall. Charles got up and tackled Bisko to the floor, helped by you.

"Alexei Bisko, you're under arrest" said Jake, putting handcuffs on Bisko's wrists. "You both okay?"

"Yeah" you said.

"Yeah" said Charles. "Thanks for having my back."

"You don't have to thank me. I've always got your back. Look, this whole thing has been stupid" Jake said.

"Right? Are we friends again?" asked Charles.

"No" said Jake, and Charles looked disappointed. "We're brothers."

"Gah, that was terrifying! Don't pause like that" Charles said.

"Look, brothers fight, but at the end of the day, they're always there for each other" Jake said.

"My brother had sex with my wife, and then he ran to the Florida Keys. One day, I'll finish him" said Bisko.

"Just be arrested, man. We're trying to have a moment here" said Jake.