The Pontiac Bandit Returns Part 3

Jake and Judy were getting ready to steal the car when RUiz asked "Something wrong?"

"Nope, just, uh warming up my stealing fingies" said Jake.

"What you talking about?" asked Ruiz as Judy passed Jake a tool.

"Oh, just, uh, telling Thunderstone how I move on the dance floor. First start with a side to side sway. Real smooth, real slow" answered Judy.

Judy continued to tell Jake about his dance moves and then Jake cheered. "Yes, I love the way you dance, Doug Judy."

Jake and Judy got into the car.

"Ten seconds" said Ruiz.

The car engine started and Jake and Judy cheered.

"Okay, let's go" Ruiz said.

----------------

Ruiz led you, Jake, Rosa and Judy down some stairs into his drug making area.

"Wow, sweet setup. What do you make here?" asked Jake.

"Don't worry about it" Ruiz said.

"Oh, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool" said Jake, looking around.

"We need twenty cars a week. I want to use them each once, then dump 'em" said Ruiz.

"Oh, well, you picked the right man" Jake said. "So we gonna make a deal or not? Or do I need to talk to your boss?"

"You can talk to me" Ruiz said.

"So you're the boss?" asked Jake.

"Yeah. I'm the boss and this is my place. And in my place, people know they shouldn't ask dumb questions" said Ruiz threateningly. "Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it" Jake said.

"I tried to tell him Tito" said Judy.

"All right, let's talk deets" said Jake.

A garbage truck burst through one of the doors.

"Is that us?" you asked Rosa.

"No, we gotta go right now! Go, go, go!" said Rosa.

"NYPD" shouted the tac team running down the stairs.

"NYPD. Nobody move!" you said, getting up from the floor and reaching for your gun but were tackled by one of the drug makers.

"Y/n!" said Jake, worried.

"I don't need help. Behind you" you said.

Jake turned around to see Judy on the back of the garbage truck. "Bye bye, Peralta. Here's your GPS."

Jake ran forwards and grabbed Judy's arm. "Haha, got you!"

"Yeah, you did, but your boy Tito's getting away" said Judy.

"Damn it! Damn you, Doug Judy" said Jake, and ran after Ruiz.

"I'll never forget you, Dante Thunderstone" shouted Judy as the garbage truck drove away.

Jake ran after Ruiz, and rounded a corner and was hit in the stomach by Ruiz. They fought for a bit and then Jake pinned Ruiz to the floor.

"You have the right to remain Doug Judy. Anything you Doug or Judy can be used against you in a Doug of Judy" said Jake. "Sorry, I'm preoccupied by someone who will remain nameless. I'll start over."

---------------

"Attention please! Attention" said Holt. "I'm sorry to interrupt your holiday revelry. It truly is a fun night. I'd like to propose a toast to detective Diaz and her task force, who successfully brought down Tito Ruiz and his entire giggle pig network."

"Great work, everyone. Drink up!" said Rosa.

Everyone cheered loudly.

You and Rosa walked over to where Jake was sitting.

"Hey, so I checked again. Doug Judy still hasn't surfaced" said Rosa.

"Yeah, he has. He just sent me this" said Jake, picking up a laptop.

Jake pressed the play button and a video of Doug Judy explaining how he escaped began to play.

"Son of a bitch" said Rosa.

"Yup, and when he ordered the lobster, it was code for Kyle to follow him" Jake said.

"Anyway, tell Diaz she loves me. Merry Christmas!" said Judy, ending the video.

"Hey, first things first, I swear to you we are gonna catch Doug Judy" you said.

"Yeah, I know. We did it once. We can do it again" said Jake.

"No. We will catch him" you said.

"More importantly, thank you" said Rosa. "I know how hard it was to make that choice and let him get away."

"No, it was an easy call. I know how much this task force means to you" said Jake.

"It means so much and it went so well" Rosa said happily and smiled. "Seriously, look at me, I cannot stop smiling.How do people do this with their faces?"