Thanksgiving Part 1

"Happy Turkey Day!" said Charles, walking into the bullpen.

"Yes! Right of the gate" Jake said, pointing at Charles.

"What? What's going on?" asked Charles, confused.

"We're playing Boyle Bingo, Thanksgiving addition" you said.

"Everyone filled out their cards with possible Charles-related scenarios. First to bingo gets 100 bucks" explained Amy.

"I had 'Boyle calls it Turkey Day' in the center square" Jake said, showing everyone his sheet.

Charles took Terry's sheet from him. "'Boyle explains they ate lobsters at the first Thanksgiving.' They did. Back in that time, they called lobsters 'ocean bugs.' I'll just mark it off for you."

You marked off the lobster one on your sheet.

"I think I got the winning card here. Boyle tells us that he played Pocahontas in his third-grade play" said Jake, reading from his sheet.

"All the girls were too big" Charles said.

You marked another one off your sheet.

"This is a fun one ... Boyle says 'Gobble, gobble, gobble'" said Gina from her seat next to Rosa.

"Now that I know you want me to say that, I'll just say it with two gobbles" Charles said. "Gobble, gobble ... Gobble. God, it just sounds right that way. Ugh. I don't like this game."

Rosa laughed. "Ha! 'Boyle objects to Boyle Bingo.'"

You marked the gobble one and the objection one off your sheet.

"Come on, guys" Boyle said.

"Boyle says 'Come on, guy.' That's two for Terry" Terry said excitedly, marking his boxes off.

"Well, guess what. I can spoil your little game by sitting over here quietly all day and doing nothing" said Charles, walking backwards towards his seat.

Charles fell onto the floor.

"Oh!" you exclaimed loudly.

"Aah!" Charles said in pain.

"Anybody have Boyle falls on the floor? No one?" asked Jake.

"That's a victory! That's a victory for Boyle. Boom!" Charles said happily.

"Boyle says 'Boom'" everyone said, laughing.

"Check it out, chair jockeys" said Jake, walking into the bullpen. "While you were busy tickling the ivories on your computers, i was doing a bust. Cocaine! Thanks, Lucius. He ran, I pursued. Whole thing turned into an awesome car chase."

"Well, at least you're done early, so you have time to go home and change for my Thanksgiving dinner" said Amy.

"Why do we have to dress up for Thanksgiving?" Jake asked. "I don't even celebrate that stuff."