The Ebony Falcon Part 1

"Morning, Scully. How was your weekend?" Jake asked as you, Jake and Charles walked into the precinct.

"Oh, fun. Kelly and I hit the park, went for a long walk. Fell asleep watching TV" said Scully.

"Oh. Sounds like a fun weekend with Kelly" Jake said.

Scully walked into the break room, and you walked over to where Rosa and Amy were, Jake and Charles following you.

"So, Kelly. Is that Scully's wife or his dog?" you said.

"Uh..." said Amy.

"Wait. No one knows Scully's wife's first name?" asked Jake.

"I think Kelly is his dog" Amy said. "Went for a long walk. That's what you do with a dog."

"Agreed. I thought his wife was dead" you said.

"You can go on a long walk with a person. At sunset. Talking about nothing. And everything" said Charles, hands on his hips.

"Sounds awful. Hit the park. That's a dog" said Rosa.

"My wife takes the babies to the park all the time" Terry said from his desk.

"All right, we're doing this. Let's play wife or dog. Hey, so Scully, what do you do at the park with Kelly?" Jake asked.

"Oh, we just walk around. She gets antsy if she doesn't get outside enough" Scully said, taking off his glasses. "And then it's just yap, yap, yap, all day long."

"Hey, what's Kelly's favorite food?" you asked.

"Peanut butter. She'll eat it right out of the jar" said Scully.

"How old is Kelly again?" asked Terry.

"Well, she's getting up there, but she's pretty spry for her age. Especially considering she got hit by that car a year ago" answered Scully.

"Oh, that's so awful. Was she chasing something into the street, or..." Jake asked.

"No. Just getting me the newspaper" replied Scully.

"All right, this is useless. Scully, is Kelly your wife or your dog?" you asked.

"How can you asked me that?" Scully said, offended.

"I still don't know which it is" Jake said.

"Could be either" said Charles.

"I could not tell you" said Jake.

You, Gina, Holt, Rosa and Amy were all at Gina's apartment, because it had been broken into that night

"No signs of forced entry at the door" Holt said, examining the door. "But the window was jimmied."