Pontiac Bandit Part 3

"I gotta say. This suit has grown on me" said Jake.

You were sat in the Flatbush and Vanderbilt parking lot, waiting for the Pontiac Bandit to arrive.

"Looks good" Judy said, admiring Jake's suit.

"Is it triple-breasted somehow?" asked Jake.

"What?" you asked, confused.

"There's no such thing" said Judy.

"What about the girl in Total Recall?" Jake asked.

"Mmm. Triple bitties" said Judy.

"Triple bitties" agreed Jake.

"Triple bitties. Yeah" said Judy, him and Jake laughing.

"There's no sign of anyone" said Rosa from her spot next to you in the back of the car.

"You sure about this?" you asked.

"1,000 push-ups" said Jake, turning round to face you and Rosa.

"Okay" Rosa said.

"Heads up" you said as a fancy looking car pulled up next to yours.

The window rolled down to reveal a man wearing a black hat and a black leather jacket.

"Who the hell are you? Where's Bill?" Judy asked.

"He hadn't heard from you in a while so he sent me to make sure everything was cool. Apparently it's not. Who are they?" said the man, his eyes flicking towards Jake, you and Rosa.

"They're with me. This is the buyer. Carl Mangerman" Judy introduced Jake to the man.

"'Sup?" said Jake.

"I don't know them. I don't trust them. He meets with you alone or it's off. I'll text the address" the man said.

The car drove off.

"Come on!" you complained.

"I promise you this. They have not heard the last of Carl Mangerman" said Jake.

-----------------

A while later, you were all stood in the parking lot next to the car.

"All right, it's worth the risk. We send him in alone" Jake said.

"No, we do not. Something doesn't smell right to me" Rosa said suspiciously.

"Could be my dad's suit. He died in it" Judy revealed.

"He died in it? Oh, man" said Jake, looking up and down at his suit.

The phone chimed loudly. Jake pulled the phone out of his pocket.

"They just sent the location" you said, looking at the phone over Jake's shoulder.

"Man, this dude is cautious. If I show up one minute late or I'm not alone, he's done with me. This is your last shot" Judy said.

"I can't let the Pontiac Bandit get away. Put a wire on him, get a tactical team in as backup. It's the only way. Doug Judy, y/n and I know this guy. You have to trust us" said Jake.

"Don't include me in your group. I'm not doing 1,000 push-ups" you said.

"Do I? One of you is a criminal and the other one is dressed like Steve Harvey. It's over. I'm ending this now. Sorry, Jake" Rosa said, turning away from Jake.

"Seriously?" said Jake.

"Yeah. 1,000 push-ups" Rosa said, turning back around.

"Well, I raise you. 2,000 push-ups" said Jake boldly, causing you to raise your eyebrows in surprise.