Sal's Pizza

"Oh, this is amazing. This is so amazing. Everything about this is amazing" said Jake, making you, Amy and Rosa look up in curiosity.

"What are you talking about?" asked Terry.

"A virus got on the server and sent all of us an email with everyone's search histories" said Jake, handing you a sheet of paper.

"Check this out. Sergeant Jeffords searched the Internet for 'undiscovered muscle'" you said, looking up from the paper.

"I was working out and saw a muscle in my shoulder I'd never seen before. I thought it might have been a scientific discovery" said Terry.

"Listen to this. Scully searched for 'how much fudge is in a calorie?'" said Gina. Everyone looked at Scully in confusion.

"Shouldn't it be 'how many calories are in fudge?'" you asked.

"I never found the answer, but it was a good question" said Scully.

"Boyle looked up 'how to make desk yogurt'" said Rosa from next to you and Amy.

"Yes, I did, and I am thrilled with the results. Although the jar is really hot" said Charles, pulling out 'desk yogurt' from under his desk.

"That's gross. And Amy searched for 'Daniel Craig hands' plus 'close up'. Ugh" said Jake, making Amy glare at him.

"You should talk. You searched for 'cheapest date possible'" said Amy accusingly.

"And I wear that search like a badge of honor" said Jake.

Jake explained that for his date he went to a vending machine and tried to get a snack out using his hands and then got stuck

"Meanwhile, y/n searched for your/favorite/celebrity" said Jake.

"What? They're hot" you said.

"Peralta" said Jake as he answered his phone from across the bullpen

"Peralta" said Jake as he answered his phone from across the bullpen. "Hey, Sal. To what do I owe the honor? Oh, my god. Yeah, we'll be right there."

Jake grabbed his jacket, and walked over to yours and Charles' desk.

"Hey, Charles. Sal's Pizza was burnt down. Come with me?" asked Jake.

"Of course" Charles said.

"Y/n. You going to come with us?" asked Jake.

You shook your head. "As much I love Sal's Pizza, I've got a ton of paperwork to do."

"Okay" said Jake as he walked out of the bullpen and into the elevator.

You waved as Jake called "Bye" as the elevator doors closed.

--------------

"Good work on solving the Herman Avenue robberies" Holt said to you, Rosa and Amy. "Finish up the paperwork as soon as possible."

"Your wish is my command" said Amy.

"No, that was actually a command. So, my command is your command" said Holt.

"Well, then I guess you still have all three of your wishes" said Amy, trying to make a joke.

"You're not a genie" said Rosa as you laughed quietly.

"I know that" Amy said.

"Okay. We're leaving" you said as you carefully guided Amy out the office, followed by Rosa.

"What was the name of the clerk we questioned about the second burglary?" you asked as you, Amy and Rosa sat down at Rosa's desk to work on the paperwork.

"Where do farts go?" said Rosa.

You and Amy immediately looked confused.

"I was reading Scully's searches" explained Rosa.

"Hey, why'd you do a search for 'magic-themed singles night'?" you asked Amy after you picked up Amy's searches.

"My last four dates were really boring, so I thought I'd mix things up" Amy said.

"What about you, Rosa?" Amy asked after looking at Rosa's searches. "Why were you looking for real estate in Ropesburg, New Jersey?"

"Ropesburg P.D offered me a job as their new police captain. I turned it down" said Rosa.

"Oh! You ... Captain. Oh ... That's super ... Super cool" Amy said, surprised.

Amy used the wheels of her chair to push herself across the bullpen as Rosa and you looked at her, wondering why she was acting weird.

---------------

You, Amy, Rosa and Scully were in the evidence room when Rosa broke the silence to say "The guy who did the safe in the second apartment, what was his name?"

"Cone" you answered.

"C for captain, O for overlooked" said Amy.

"What?" asked Rosa.

"Nothing" said Amy quickly.

"She said 'C as in captain, O as in over - ' Scully said from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, I know how to spell Cone" said Rosa.

"Okay" Scully said nervously.

"So, Ropesburg P.D. You know someone there?" asked Amy.

"Nope" said Rosa.

"So you were looking for a new job?" you asked as you placed some files on a shelf.

"Nope" Rosa answered.

"Weird. They just offered you captain without considering anyone else? Like Scully. Because he's got so many years on the force" Amy said.

"Hey, guys, I think I put my gun in one of these boxes and I don't know which" said Scully, looking around him.

"All right, Scully, I'll help you look" you said as you walked towards Scully.

You tuned out the tense conversation that Amy and Rosa were having and looked for Scully's gun.

"Scully, you moron. It was in your holster this whole time" you said as you spotted Scully's gun.

"My holster's on my butt" said Scully.

"Good solve, Scully" Amy said, giving Scully a thumbs up.

-------------

You watched from across the bullpen from your desk as Rosa gave Amy a list of everything taken from one of the apartments.

You returned to typing up your paperwork for one of the cases you solved that week, and finished it when Rosa said loudly "That's it! Get in my car now!" to a shocked Amy.

Amy said something, and Rosa grabbed her ear and dragged her out of the room.

----------------

"So you solved the case?" you asked Jake as you and him walked out of the precinct.

"Yeah" Jake said. "Wasn't arson, some other pizza place owner burnt it down and stole his sauce recipe."

"Interesting. Anyway, I have to go now, so see you tomorrow" you said, getting in your car and driving off.

"Bye!" you could hear Jake yelling from outside the precinct.

I was feeling lazy, that's why this episode is only one chapter.