Halloween Part 2

"Hey" Jake said as you and him walked over to Gina's desk.

"Got an arrest file here for the Captain. Drunk and disorderly" you said, dropping said file on Gina's messy desk.

"So, anyways, Gina! We never talk anymore. How's the dance troupe? Did you get a haircut? What's the Captain's schedule today?" Jake said as he sat on Gina's desk.

Gina wasn't amused. "I'm not gonna help you rob him, Jake. I'm his assistant and I take that job incredibly seriously."

"You're literally making paper airplanes out of police reports right now" you pointed out.

"Well, how am I supposed to get it into that garbage can?" she asked, before neatly throwing the airplane into the garbage can a few feet away from her desk.

"Come on. Please, Gina?" Jake begged.

"Fine, Captain's got a meeting downstairs in ten minutes" said Gina.

"You're the best" Jake said, kissing Gina's forehead. "What does your skin smell like?"

"Dina Lohan. I'm wearing her face lotion" Gina said proudly.

Jake grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Gina's desk to wherever he planned on taking you.

---------------------

Holt was sat in his office, typing at his laptop as you talked to Gina outside.

A quiet noise came from the ceiling and Holt looked up. "Are you in my ceiling, Peralta?"

"No" Jake's voice came from the ceiling.

"So, what's the plan? You wait for me to leave my office, lower yourself down, take my medal and win the bet?" Holt asked the ceiling.

"Who are you talking to? There's no-one up here" the ceiling replied.

"Peralta, just so you know, right now, I am taking my medal off the wall and placing it in a locked safe whose combination is known only to me" Holt said as he opened the safe. "The safe, in turn, is locked in the cabinet. And the only key to that cabinet is on my person. I'm off to my meeting. Good luck with your plan."

And with that, Holt left the office, walking past you and Gina after closing the door.

"You think that scares me? I laugh in the face of adversity!" Jake's voice said, slightly muffled.

"Are you still there?" Jake asked a few moments later.

You laughed and said "No, Jake, just me and Gina" loudly.

"Captain, are you still there? I can't hear you"Jake asked, meaning that he had not heard what you had said.

A few minutes later, when you were back at your desk, you heard and saw a massive crash coming from Holt's office. Jake had crashed through the ceiling, followed by the ceiling panels.

You stifled a laugh. Whilst Jake may have been hurt, you still found it a bit funny.

A loud "ow" then came from the office. You laughed openly in the bullpen, causing several confused officers and perps to look at you.

"I heard that, y/n!" Jake yelled from the wreckage on the floor.

---------------------------

"Excuse me, Gina. I can't find Peralta or l/n anywhere, and you and l/n are the only one's that can decipher his handwriting. He arrested that bunny, but I don't know what for. He's either a crispy mother werewolf or cowboy mustard, Oslo, Norway" Holt said, holding out a file for Gina to look at.