Tactical Village Part 1

"For you. For you. For you and for you" Charles said, handing everyone an envelope.

"What are these?" asked Amy as she opened hers.

"These, madam, are STDs" said Charles.

"What are you talking about, buddy?" asked Jake.

"STDs. Save the dates. For Vivian and my wedding" Charles said.

"Ah, yes. Hey, just out of curiosity, how many people have you given STDs to?" you asked.

"Lots. Like a hundred" replied Charles, and everyone began laughing. "What's going on? Uh-oh, okay. I get it. 'STD' has another meaning. You're gross. No one else is gonna think that."

"Everyone is going to think that. But it's sweet that your mind didn't go there" Amy said.

"Thank you. It is kinda sweet" said Charles.

"Will your first dance be to You Give Me Fever?" asked Amy.

"Will you be serving crabs at the reception?" Terry asked.

"Do you have herpes?" asked Gina from her desk.

"Guys, this is my wedding. This is important to me" said Charles. "No more jokes."

"You're right, and we're sorry. We love you, buddy, warts and all. Sorry, I made a rash decision. I was itching to say it. Okay, I'm done" Jake said.

"I have an STD" said Hitchcock.

Awkwardly, you said "So just RSVP, or..."

"Yeah, the number's right on there" answered Charles.

"Great. Thank you" said Amy, and everyone went to their desks.

 Thank you" said Amy, and everyone went to their desks

"Whoo! Happy tactical village day. Happy tactical village day. Happy tactical village day" Jake said, high-fiving various people as he walked into the room.

"Peralta, I'm surprised to see you so excited about departmentally mandated training exercises" said Holt at the front of the room.

"It's the most fun day of the year" you said, smiling.

"Something you wouldn't understand, because you're not programmed to feel joy" said Jake.

"Yes, but my software is due for an exuberance upgrade" Holt said.

"You know, when you play along with the robot jokes, it kind of ruins my enjoyment of them" said Jake. "Anyways, tactical village day is awesome. We get to field test a bunch of cool, new weapons, and there's always a new training situation. Last year's was prison break. It got super violent. It's like being in an action movie."

"It's also a good opportunity for us to let off steam and bond as a unit. Everybody gets into it" Terry said.

"Needless to say, the Nine-Nine has never had a perfect run" said Amy.