The Road Trip Part 1

"So that's twenty cargo ships in the last three months" said Jake, standing in front of Holt's desk with you and Charles. "Whoever's behind this smuggling ring knows their way around the docks, so we're going undercover as longshoremen. I will be Vaughn Tom Tucker, a gruff, spitting punch-you-in-the-gut sailor man who's taking a little break on dry land, but just until my girlfriend, Cangela, gets out of lady jail."

"Did you just spit in my trash can?" asked Holt in disbelief.

"No, Vaughn did. There's some tobacco in there too. Vaughn chews it, but it makes Jake super dizzy" said Jake.

"And I'm Twink Tucker" Charles said.

"You can not choose your own name anymore, Charles" you said.

Charles took off his hat. "I got a job at the docks to support my drug habit, but I kept it... Because I love the seagulls."

"What, are you Irish now? No" said Jake.

"Mm-hmm" said Charles, nodding.

"Well, we'd better get going Captain. Don't want to be late for our shift down at the docks" said Jake as Terry knocked on the door.

"Good news. The leader of the cargo smuggling ring turned himself in at the eight-three. The mafia was closing in on him" said Terry.

"Oh. That's great" said Jake.

"Yeah. That's good news" Charles said.

"Case closed. I guess we'll just return these outfits" Jake said.

"Great. Take this back" said Charles.

"You have ten minutes" said Holt.

Jake and Charles walked/ran outside of the precinct and walked over to the bagel stand.

"Coffee, extra black, extra no sugar and real warm. It gets cold on those docks" said Jake.

In an Irish accent, Charles said "And one Earl Grey tea for me, Twink Tucker."

"Nope, you ruined it" said Jake.

Holt walked over to Jake's desk where you and Jake were waiting

Holt walked over to Jake's desk where you and Jake were waiting. "Morning, detectives. Let's go over the prisoner transfer upstate."

"Perp's name is Jesse Hermick. We arrested him for nine counts of armed robbery but he skipped bail" you said.

"He was just picked up in Neustadter, New York, trying to pay for a hoagie with a gun" said Jake.

"The sheriff is making us pick him up tomorrow morning at 6:30am, so we're going up today and spending the night" you said.

"Here are the transfer forms. Please don't - " Holt started to say.

"- Get any Jake on them? I'll put them in a sealed bag" you said, taking the forms.