84

Go up the stairs, push open the secret door, and close it again. After restoration, it is a bookshelf.

    Sure enough, the ancients loved to make secret rooms behind this.

    This is just a small study next to the bedroom, connected to the bedroom.

    Zuo Yan looked down at the man on the ground, unconscious.

    Today Zhu Xu heard something about men's refusal to lift. He drank too much when he came back, and seemed to have taken too much medicine.

    "Come on."

    Across the door, someone answered at the door and got his permission before entering.

    "Lord."

    Zuo Yan pointed to the person on the ground, and the servant suddenly understood that several people carried him away together.

    However, I wondered that the Lord always stayed overnight. Is it possible that Yu Langjun is falling out of favor?

    After people left, Zuo Yan lay on the bed, "What is the goal this time."

    Don't tell him that he is the emperor.

    System: "I didn't see the target, it's not clear for the time being, and what you did just now will be suspicious."

    Zuo Yan asked humbly, "What would Zhu Xu do under normal circumstances?"

    System: "Change to another bed."

    Left Speechless, don't you know what it means to cover up.

    Good growth does not mean that the golden gun will not fall all the time.

    The next day, after Zuo Yan woke up, he was served by a group of people to get up until he had a meal. As long as his eyes met, a beautiful maid would give him food.

    But let's just wink.

    If you have enough food and drink, you should go out and do the daily must-dos of the thirteen princes and go out to cause trouble.

    Standing in front of the mirror, I saw the angular outline of the person in the mirror. The face was as sculpted as a five-pointed face. The slender and sharp eyebrows are slender and contain sharp black eyes. The thin lips are slender and tall. Not rugged body, cold and arrogant and aggressive, despising the strength of the world.

    The above is Zuo Yan's thinking about the picture. The reality is...

    "Is this a bit of a girl in appearance."

    System: "It's too beautiful as you imagined."

    Zhu Xu's appearance is like walking out of an ink painting.

    Black and white are more like ink overflowing every time you walk.

    System: ... what analogy.

    Zuo Yan looked at it for a while, changed into a red coat, and looked more energetic. He took a jade-bone fan in his hand, brushed it open, and fanned it twice.

    "System, am I handsome?"

    "Handsome."

    "You tell the truth."

    System: ...face.

    Zuo Yan led a few people out of the palace and headed straight to the main street.