104

The wedding can't go on, and they should leave, otherwise, isn't this a joke?

    After I went back, I ran into Su Ke who had come out after changing his clothes. It was quite unexpected to see them coming out so quickly.

    "Why are you back? The Yu family's banquet is not delicious?" I

    was thinking about eating.

    Zuo Yan asked, "Did you get the things?"

    Su Ke said, "Of course, Xiaoye

    will do it ..." Zuo Yan just stared at him and asked him to swallow the rest of the words.

    After entering the room, Su Ke took out the fan and handed it to him. Zuo Yan took it up and down and looked up and down. He was careful and didn't let it go anywhere, nor did he spot a flower from the fan.

    "System, is this fan real."

    System: "Really." The

    treasure map is hidden in the fan. As long as you solve this mystery, you can get nearly half of the wealth of the country, which is equivalent to dropping a pie in the sky and picking it up. Living also has to weigh whether he will be crushed to death.

    Su Ke saw that something had entered his pocket, and he patted his hands and left.

    "It will be indefinitely later." After saying a flash, he left.

    Xiao Liuzui sat beside him reading a book, and didn't even look at the fan, as if he didn't care at all.

    Zuo Yan unfolded and closed the fan, dangling in front of him, but did not see him raise his eyes.

    What are you looking at?

    Getting closer, I found the book in his hand was very familiar.

    System: "Yes, you read that right, it's the one on your carriage."

    The picture of a masterpiece fight with the elf, Zuoyan feels like a wind blowing cold for no reason.

    Xiao Liuzui didn't turn the page for a long time. After a while, he raised his head to look at him, and then lowered his head as if he was studying something.

    The system gave him another fatal blow, "What he saw was the difficult posture you said, and he wanted to try it."

    Zuo Yan stepped back silently, that posture...

    System: "Chrysanthemum Ca

    n't hurt the floor~ Your smile has turned yellow~" You don't need such music for the occasion, please turn it off.

    "Why did you tie me up! Your pavilion master agreed to let me go! Can you women look like a woman!" The

    voice went from far to near, and soon, an object tied into white silk and satin into a zongzi was in free fall. Fell in front of him.

    Zuo Yan bowed his head, and the other party raised his head.

    "You group of tigresses can't be lighter!"

    The flesh on Su Ke's face was soaked, a butt slam fell to the ground, his tail bones were about to rebel.

    "Master, it's not like I'm going to let me go, what do you mean now!"

    Zuo Yan didn't listen to his words, but said to the system: "Are there zongzi in this world?"

    System: "It doesn't seem to be, what do you want to do." "