148

Everything in the world, one thing weighs one thing.

    A few people went around in the woods a few times, you look at me, I look at you.

    "Don't look at me, I'm an errand guy." He Ziyang turned his mask in his hand, looking like a mess. The fact is that there is a way to go out long ago.

    He Bao said, "Brother Hua should be allowed to follow. He is better at this."

    Zuo Yan looked down at the bones on the ground. He saw this more than once. He squatted on the ground and used the branches to pull away the remaining leaves and branches on the ground. , Revealing a bone.

    "Is this human or animal?"

    He Bao glanced, "Human."

    Zuo Yan pulled the bone out, and the branch fiddled with it twice at the bulge next to it, and another relatively large bone Exposed.

    The pelvis, the previous one was relatively thick, it should be the leg bone, and the bones under the fallen leaves covered gradually became clear.

    The three people looked at the bones, and the thoughts in their minds were the same, "trapped here and didn't go out."

    He Ziyang asked, "have you been here before?"

    He Bao said, " Leave the spacious road without walking, I drove to the woods. What are you doing in the drill!"

    He Ziyang was stunned by howling, rubbing his nose and holding his arm without speaking.

    Zuo Yan patted the dirt on his hands, and he could see that the two in front of him seemed to be not responsible for intelligence in the Special Investigation Office.

    To say that a fight must be the two rushing ahead, once it involves the use of brains, they are basically no better than him.

    I took out my phone and turned on the compass. It really didn't work.

    Three people, there is a human bone under their feet, and the cold wind in the dark night is shady, scraping and brushing on the leaves, and there are sorrows and joys from far and near, and the sound is looming.

    The hair on Zuo Yan's body stood up, "System, did you hear it?"

    System: "I heard nothing."

    Zuo Yan: "Your voice is the same as when the vibration     is turned on ."

    System: "I'm cold."

Obviously, I heard the sad music. Zuo Yan listened carefully. The tone was played with a trumpet, and the sound changed several times in the night sky. Bend, in the still quiet night sky a bit strangely scary.

    "What's wrong with you, little panda?"

    Zuo Yan swallowed, "Well, did you hear any sound?"

    He Ziyang also listened carefully for a while, "There is nothing but the wind, this formation should isolate everything from the outside world. "