119 Fourth Dream

Arc 4: Special Investigation Office

  Zuo Yan opened his eyes and took it for granted that what he should see is the dormant chamber, but...

    "System, you come out, let's talk about life."

    "I don't."

    Zuo Yan kept himself calm, "This is a dream. "

    The system is guilty, "Yes."

    "What the hell is going on."

    The system thought for a while and said, "The goal seems to be because of the severe mood swings in the last dream, so..."

    "Speak."

    The system switched . Xiaonaiyin, "In other words, he is reluctant to leave you out, and directly drags you to the next dream. I blame you for being too charming and annoying."

    Zuo Yan said, "Blame me? Who said I won't die before? Now?"

    Fortunately, he had basically arranged the funeral, otherwise he would be scammed again.

    System: "You are fierce to me~"

    "Speak well!" The

    system used a little milky voice, "You double standards, why do you coax Xiao Liuzui when you talk like this."

    "Are you Xiao Liuzui? "

    ... 嘤嘤嘤"

    Zuo Yan: "Go to the corner and cry, don't poison my brain."

    System: "Huh!"

    Zuo Yan: ...

    Listening to the hum further and further away, Zuo Yan wants to hold his forehead. "This dream material..."

    Wait, why can't he reach his forehead.

    Zuo Yan blinked, struggling to get up, and looked down at his paws.

    It's really paws, both arms are black, with small black nails exposed out of the hair, and the same two black calves.

    Zuo Yan's first thought was, "Fuck! Don't tell me this is a child!"

    "No."

    Zuo Yan stood up, "Isn't it a child, is it a dwarf? Tell me there is no one in this dream called Snow White Girl."

    "No, it's not a dwarf."

    Zuo Yan was relieved, and wanted to take off his headgear. Seeing the decoration around him, he should be familiar with modern life.

    "Why can't you take it off?"

    Zuo Yan muttered, holding his head with two hands, one butt rolled on the ground, and the two hind feet followed hard, but the whole body became rounder, and the ball came to the wall like a ball. side.