62

Ji Zhizhi looked at the man who was talking, "Do you want to check."

"What else to check at this time, does he know what is a police card?" The

man with glasses before did not know what followed and said.

The little middle-aged man suddenly stopped talking and hid behind the crowd.

Glasses man glanced at him and said:. "Ji little brother, how would you do it how to do, do not bother other people, and if other people dare to come gesticulating, he suspects there is a very large"

heard suspects have No one dared to say anything.

Ji Zhizhi looked at him and asked, "Are you?" The

glasses man supported the glasses frame and extended his hand. "Chen Jiahe, I live in Jincheng."

Ji Zhizhi and he shook hands and turned to look at the body.

Others dared not look at it and ran back, and the rest looked away.

Ji Zhizhi looked around. "Mr. Xie, you are a doctor. Can you help me examine his wound?"

"Yes."

Xie Yao rolled up his sleeves and walked over to examine the body.

Ji Zhizhi looked at the side and couldn't help. He asked the people around him, "Does anyone know the dead?"

Several people looked at each other for a few moments, and a girl stood up, "I know him, he lives with me A community called Gao Zhongxing."

Ji Zhizhi nodded. "You two are not familiar?" The

girl glanced at the body and shook her head. "He is very grumpy. Everyone in our community knows him. Fighting with someone, the man got into his house in the middle of the night and killed both his son and his wife, but even then the temper of this person didn't change, so we all avoided him."

Ji Zhizhi was a little scared to see her looking at the body , A little surprised.

The girl smiled and said, "I am a nurse."

This is no wonder.

After a while, Xie Yao stood up and glanced at Ji Zhizhi.

The two walked aside, their expressions a little serious.

Zuo Yan leaned against the tree. "System, do you know who killed?"

System: "I don't know, but I know the identity of the deceased."

Zuo Yan: "What is the identity of the deceased?"

System: "See you next to The tree is gone, and it has stabilized."

Zuo Yan grabbed a tree fork. "Say."

System: "The kidnapping case 20 years ago, Gao Zhongxing was a participant at the time."

Zuo Yan did not understand, " What kidnapping...wait."

System: "Yes, Xie Yao's kidnapping case when he was a kid."

Click, the branch was broken.

"You don't want to say, it was Xie Yao who killed him!" The

system: "This possibility is not ruled out."

Zuo Yan looked at Xie Yao's side face, and then looked at the corpse on the ground, his scalp for a while Tingling.

After Ji Xie listened to Xie Yao's words, he said in surprise: "He was hit by the head first, and then was he stabbed in the abdomen?"

Xie Yao nodded, "He has a head injury, but it is not fatal."

Main The point is that there is no trace of fighting with people in Gao Zhongxing.

Ji Zhizhi glanced at the relevant information recorded in his mobile phone, and he is still confused.

Originally came to take a holiday, he is also the eldest girl on the sedan chair, the first time to deal with the case alone.

Xie Yao glanced up at the opposite boy and smiled at him.

Zuo Yan felt a burst of chill drill from the foot to the top of his head, and calmly returned a smiley face.

Lying! There are several meanings to smile so happy!

Later Ji Zhizhi proposed to carry the body back, which was directly opposed by most people.

In the morning they went to the suspension bridge to watch, and no one came to rescue them.

Now I have to carry a body back to live with them? are you crazy!

Xie Yao still had a faint smile on his face, "It's very likely that the animal will destroy the corpse. Are you responsible for guarding here?"

The most powerful clamor is the short man who questioned Ji Zhizhi's identity before. When he said so, he said, "What if you lift a body back and scare others!"

Ji Zhizhi said: "The little girl is not afraid yet, can you be a big man. "

Finally, the body was carried back.

On the way back, Zuo Yan looked at the messy branches on the ground and looked up, this is where he picked firewood last night.

Xie Yao walked beside him, "What's the matter? The absent-minded look?"

Zuo Yan said: "I didn't expect to

die ." And the person who died was still the kidnapper who kidnapped you as a child. Isn't it a coincidence, big brother.

Xie Yao turned his head, "I didn't expect that. Speaking, I met you here last night."

Zuo Yan said stiffly: "Yes... yeah."

This is a threat, threatening him not to say last night Come across him.

Xie Yao said: "What are you doing so nervous?"

A suspected murderer stood beside me. What happened to my nervousness!

"I was thinking who made it..."

Xie Yao lowered his head closer to him, "Who do you suspect?"

Doubt you.

Zuo Yan said calmly, "Perhaps it was not our group of people who did it. After all, no one knows whether there are other people in the mountain."

Xie Yao raised his head and saw that the people in front had already gone away and said softly, "You said It makes sense." After

walking a few steps, I realized that the teenager fell behind again and walked over to take his hand. "Why is it so ice?"

Zuo Yan let him take it, thinking in his mind what he had suddenly thought of. In addition to seeing Xie Yao last night, he also saw a shadow.

Maybe this matter is also related to that shadow.

The corpse was finally placed in a room far away from them, and the others didn't consciously bypass the room when they walked.

After Ji Zhizhi went back, he gathered a group of people.

A total of thirteen of them, one is now dead and turned into twelve.

"Who was the last person to see the dead yesterday?"

Other people look at me and I look at you. No one knows who was the last one to see.

Xie Yao said: "Have you seen him since he left this room angrily?" The

nurse girl said: "It should be me, I saw him walking in that direction in the woods."

Ji Zhizhi asked Dao: "At that time, you were the only one? Why were you in the woods?" The

nurse girl's face was a little red. "I went to the toilet."

That is to say, the others did not see Gao Zhongxing afterwards.

"Why must we suspect that this group of people did it, maybe there are other people in the mountains!"

Ji Zhizhi also thought about this possibility, but it does not rule out that it was not their group.