63

As the old saying goes, you must first settle down inside.

Ji Zhizhi looked at everyone, "I will ask everyone one-on-one for a while, if you know any clues, you can tell me alone."

Zheng Weihua broke free from his wife's hand and said to him, "Why do you suspect some of us? It's the murderer, just in case you did it! Don't forget that you got us all!"

This possibility is not without.

Chen Jiahe pushed his glasses and decided to wait and see the changes.

Ji Zhizhi clenched his fists, and a police officer was suspected of being a murderer. He said he could do anything, so he couldn't say this!

"He had been discussing the route with me in the house last night, and he never went out. How could he kill people, and Brother Ji is a policeman, you don't believe him, I believe it."

It was Wei Dalu who stood up to speak at this time . There was dry smoke in his mouth and he looked around the crowd and expressed his position first.

Zheng Weihua sneered, "You are also one, no one knows this place better than you, and you lead us to this house, if everything is your premeditated!" The

nurse called Xiao Hui, listening to him say this, Refuted him, "Yesterday we came to help find someone, how did Uncle Wei know we would go up the mountain, and planned ahead, he never went out yesterday."

"Maybe it was his partner, what a little girl you know!"

Chen's family And her face flushed with anger and her eyes moved, "Why do you mention this so eagerly, wouldn't you know what you know?"

Lu Weiwei, the girl next to him, grabbed his arm tightly and looked at the opposite face beautifully woman.

Zheng Weihua shouted: "Chen family farts with you!"

Ji Zhizhi originally watched this group of people who suddenly quarreled with a headache, but when he heard this, he suddenly asked, "You two know each other?"

Chen Jiahe said with a smile: "No understanding."

Zheng Weihua subconsciously looked to the left and said, "I don't know."

Chen Jiahe introduced himself before, so it's not strange to know his name. The strange thing is that these two people don't seem to know each other.

Ji Zhizhi typed a few words on his phone and said to everyone: "Now there is someone dead among us. The best thing we should do is to find the murderer. Maybe the murderer will be hidden outside, but I still hope that everyone can rule out the house. These people are suspects."

Ji Zhizhi was young, like a college student who had just left the school, but his identity as a policeman really gave these people a stable heart.

"Sergeant Ji, I believe you, don't you want to do one-on-one interrogation, I will come first, anyway, I am not a murderer, first rule out my suspicion."

Xiao Hui stood up and said.

"I'll come too!"

"Next me!"

Ji Zhizhi smiled gratefully to her, "Other people don't go out in the house, you come with me."

Ji Zhizhi took Xiao Hui out.

The other people in the room looked at each other at this time, and they did not trust the people around them. At this time, Chen Jiahe suggested that everyone should introduce themselves.

Zuo Yan stood at the door and looked at the people inside the room.

The Chen family and the girl next to them are called Lu Weiwei, and the two are ambiguous.

Zheng Weihua, who had been clamoring before, was surrounded by her wife Zhang Cuiping.

The woman is very afraid of her husband.

Li Zhiguo hid back when the first one was involved.

Wei Dalu, a local with a sorrowful face covered in dry smoke.

Cai Yong said nothing since entering the mountain.

Huo Yao, a shy boy who has never spoken.

Zuo Yan asked, "Is there anyone else in this mountain?"

System: "No."

Zuo Yan looked at Xie Yao, who was rubbing his finger around him . Can you tell me whether you came to sketch in the mountain or revenge.

Feeling his gaze, Xie Yao looked over.

"What's wrong?"

Zuo Yan pointed to the area of ​​his wrist. "This is still there." It

was the mud spots stained by the branches that had been pulled away.

Xie Yao glanced at it, wiped it off, patted the seat next to him, and motioned him to sit down.

After Zuoyan sat down, he saw him wipe his neck with a handkerchief.

He whispered into his ear softly, "There are no other people in this mountain."

Breathing in his ear, itchy, left words held back without moving, "How do you know?"

Xie Yao looked at his neck and throat knot, remembered that night feel, shallow eye was getting dark, "to learn to be good at observing the high branches around the resurgence very messy, there are several peeling bark, are the latest signs that he was being leak."

left Unexpectedly, he even began to analyze, what is the situation?

"And then?"

Xie Yao didn't go on. "I saw the photos and paintings in your home."

Zuo Yan froze, then laughed a few times. Nima's said half of what he said about this!

Xie Yao asked: "Why are you secretly photographing me?"

Zuo Yan was troubled. This can be said, it looks good if you dress up and take away for reference? Is it best to copy this face?

When Zuo Yan was silent, Xie Yao backed away from him. Although others noticed the closeness of the two of them, they didn't think much about it, but thought they knew each other.

"Do you like me?"

Zuo Yan said quickly: "No..."

Xie Yao looked at him, and his lips curled up with a standard arc. "Don't you like me?"

This smile made Zuo Yan have some scalp. What on earth can you say, you are satisfied! I will definitely answer according to your standard answer!

Xie Yao sighed

softly , rubbed his hair, "How can it be so cute, if killed, what a pity." Zuo Yan looked at him stiffly, Xie Yao lowered his head and said softly, "I still like you

Yes ." Should I be honored.

Zuo Yan's mental torment with this neuropathy is a problem. He is usually gentle like a warm man.

Occasionally, he was suddenly abnormal, as if he knew what he was going to do, but kept teasing him to play.

Wait, this person doesn't really think so.

Zuo Yan glanced at him, Xie Yao chuckled, and Zuo Yan felt that he had guessed right.

The soft knife kills talents most hurt!

Zuo Yan: "System, did he want to torture me crazy."

System: "I heard that the mentally ill world is lonely." And if he recognized one thing, he wouldn't let it go.

The system is very wise not to say the latter words.

Zuo Yan: "So am I stared at?"

System: "No, you are staring at each other."

Xie Yao looked down at the young boy's white neck, little finger twitched.

Although the acting is a bit worse, it tastes good.

The smile on Xie Yao's face was even bigger when he remembered how the teenager only wore a white shirt.

Ji Zhizhi sorted out the information he just got, there was nothing useful, and the timeline was very clear.

"Police officer Ji."

Ji Zhizhi looked up. "You called...?"

Lu Weiwei sat on the stool in front of him and said: "My name is Lu Weiwei, Chen Jiahe's girlfriend."

Ji Zhizhi no matter who her girlfriend is, routine interrogation.

Lu Weiwei replied a little absent-minded, Ji Zhizhi asked: "Did you find something?"

Lu Weiwei hesitated and said, "I doubt someone."

Ji Zhizhi asked, "Who?"

"That's the very short fat man, He went out last night to pick up firewood and returned home in a panic. His body was covered with mud. We asked him. He said he hit a snake and surprised us."

Ji Zhizhi wrote it down. "That's all? Who saw it?"

"My boyfriend and the couple saw it."

Ji Zhizhi didn't say anything, and after asking some more information, Lu Weiwei went out.

After that, the couple also said that they did panic when they did see Li Zhiguo return last night.

"Police officer Ji, is Li Zhiguo the murderer?"

Ji Zhizhi looked at the panicked woman in front of him, "I can't be sure at this time."

Zhang Cuiping whispered, "There are ghosts and ghosts inside!"

Zheng Weihua took her hand, "Ji Police officer, don't mind, she has a little mental problem, OK, where is the ghost, go away, don't delay the investigation of police officer Ji." The

next person to come is Li Zhiguo.

Short and fat, the whole person shrank from seeing everything.

"Are you Li Zhiguo?"

"Yes..."

Zuo Yan thought that the conversation between the two of them was like this. Unexpectedly, the man was suddenly normal again.

"Can you say that someone who is arrogantly can hear the footsteps behind him?"

Zuo Yan thought for a while and said, "Yes?"

Xie Yao said, "It is difficult for ordinary people to notice other sounds when they are angry, but he is different, he is irritable and destroys everywhere, so other people cannot be close to him when he is not found."

Zuo Yanjue has It makes sense, "So how did he die?"

Xie Yao glanced at him. "He was hit by a heavy object on the back of his head. After the person fell, he was inserted into the abdomen with a knife, because the blood did not flow to the thigh. "

Go on." As if you saw it with your own hands, Zuo Yan blinked and his palms were sweating.

Always feel that knowing too much is not good, can he stop listening.

Xie Yao apparently did not give him a chance, and asked in his ear: "That man is standing close to the dead, why do you say that?"

Zuo Yan asked uncertainly: "They know?"

Xie Yao said: "This is just one There is also a possibility that the person said something that shocked the deceased, and even ignored the hand that the murderer had been carrying behind his back."

Zuo Yan looked down at his hand and he saw Xie Yao's parents' photos This family looks different. Xie Yao was even more different from when he was a child.

The high school Xing before did not seem to find Xie Yao at all.

If Xie Yao said the kidnapping incident that night, that person must be very shocked.

Suddenly I felt that everything was right, but if Xie Yao was the murderer, why did he tell him this?

At this time, a pair of slightly iced hands came out of his shoulder. "It's your turn."

Zuo Yan glanced at him and got up and walked out.

I always feel that he knows too much. The wilderness is really suitable for burying corpses.