177

When Zuo Yan ran to the corner, those people had disappeared and immediately disappeared. His heart was anxious, and he was annoyed that he didn't hurry up anymore. He could only comfort himself that he might be wrong.

    Looking around unconsciously, he saw a child riding a children's bicycle slowly passing in front of him a few meters away.

    The child licked the lollipop happily, the lemon flavor, this sour, the little face was wrinkled, and it was happily eating.

    As I walked, I felt that my car was not moving. I opened my small eyes and took a look. A foot wearing white shoes got stuck on the wheel of his car. The child's strength is not as strong as that of an adult. Follow this foot Look up, ''Brother, you stepped on my car. "

    Zuo Yan knelt down," Is the lollipop delicious? "It's

    not delicious for you." "

    Who's unlucky kid.

    " "That kid, brother, I have something to discuss with you." "Is

    there anything I want to eat? "

    Zuo Yan stood up, the smile on his face disappeared, in this case...

    ————

    Several people came from a distance and walked slowly around the young man in the wheelchair, one of them pushed the wheelchair and whispered to him. : "Master, the owner of the house just called and asked you to go back soon. "

    I see. "After a while, a slightly hoarse voice sounded in the magnetism, "What... time is up"

    "11:38:54, um, it's 11:39 now. "An

    unfamiliar voice sounded in the front, Qing Young Man raised his eyes.

    His eyes were dark and deep, and his deep pupils matched that pale face. Just looking at him so faintly made his heart beat.

    The couple next to the youth The Wei stared at him with vigilant eyes, and Zuo Yan raised his hand to say hello to them.

    "Good noon, meeting is fate, do you want to have lunch together? "

    "Go on a bicycle?" The person in front of him was slender, but he squeezed himself aggrieved on a small bicycle, with a child in his arms, and a sweet lollipop in his mouth.

    Zuo Yan looked at his mask, ''Okay, but you have to go to Tiankeju to ride a bicycle and have a place to park. The

    youth gave him a faint glance and then dropped his eyes. The people behind him pushed the wheelchair around Zuo Yan, and the others gave him a warning look.

    Zuo Yan followed them on a bicycle like he hadn’t seen them. “Aren’t you hot with a mask on such a hot day?”

    No one answered him, and Zuo Yan ran to them in front of them happily, “Would you like to go? Tiankeju, I’ll treat you, their ducks are delicious, but the disadvantage is that they are expensive and they are poor for half a month.”