13

When Gu Zheng came back, the atmosphere between the two was a bit wrong. He glanced at his left word, and this made Mu Wei's hand under the table tremble.

The auction below continued, Mu Wei asked softly: "I just heard this Mr. He said, you are living together? You are not too young, are you ready to settle down?"

Gu Zheng glanced after listening. Zuo Yan, Zuo Yan gave him a pure smile.

Are they really living together, aren't they living together?

The most important thing is that all the emotions of the target should be strangled in the bud. If he falls in love with this blind date, he will appear next to Gu Zheng. It is estimated that he has been killed before he can get close.

Mu Wei didn't wait for a while to answer, but instead looked up and saw two people looking at each other.

He couldn't stay any longer, and found a reason to leave in a hurry.

Gu Zheng and others looked at Zuo Yan after they left, "Don't talk nonsense in the future."

Zuo Yan tentatively said, "Then I

will explain to Mr. Mu?" Live, his jaw was clamped and lifted high, Zuo Yan and his face were only a few centimeters away.

Looking at Gu Zheng from this angle, he saw his unfathomable eyes at a glance.

I remembered that this kind of gaze was also when the man stuck his neck tightly in the tomb.

Zuo Yan: If you don't look at me with such incomprehensible eyes, I might be politely hard.

System: "...Unexpectedly, you are such a left word."

Zuo Yan said vicissitudes: "Life is short and happy in time."

System: ...the

other person's breath hit his face, cool, still With a scent of fruit, Gu Zheng's eyes were even deeper.

Zuo Yan's jaw hurt, what is he doing? Suddenly came out so that Zuo wished to grab his shoulder and scream at him, you tm talk!

However, he did not dare.

Gu Zheng looked down at him from top to bottom, and said in a low voice: "Far away from him in the future."

Zuo Yan's first reaction was, "Who?" The

wrist was gripped fiercely, Zuo Yan took a breath.

Brother, can you not abuse my wrist?

I really like chopping it down to make you feet feet?

Gu Zheng felt a moment of moisture in the palm of his hand, released his hand, and at the whitening edge, a trace of red flowed down the white wrist into the cuff and disappeared.

Gu Zheng paused, stood up, and took out a medicine box from the drawer at the back.

The medicine was applied to the wound, and it tingled.

Zuo Yan subconsciously withdrew his hand and was grabbed by Gu Zheng.

"Don't move."

"It hurts..."

Gu Zheng looked up at him. "Why didn't you hear you cry when you cut?"

Zuo Yan thought, that's not what you asked me to cut!

However, Zuo Yan's gaze is indeed the other hand.

Gu Zhengsong loosely applied his hand with potion, and then bandaged a layer of gauze.

"Don't touch the water."

"Oh."

Zuo Yan looked at the bandaged wrist and was very distressed. "The system tells me whether my body is in trouble."

The healing ability of his body is very slow, but the strange thing is I can't die.

He and Gu Zheng didn't notice that the wound on his wrist was soaked in water yesterday, but he didn't bandage before going to bed at night. This slightly scary wound was so neglected by him.

Except when it hurts.

System: "...uh"

Zuo Yan has a bad hunch in his heart, "You say, I can accept any fucking thing now."

Nothing is more pitious than having a pig-like teammate Yes.

What can't be done, it is not enough to watch the excitement, it is this system.

System: "...Don't think what you think I don't know."

Zuo Yan: "Come on, give me a happy."

System: "Preliminary identification, your body should be difficult to die, and the healing ability is relatively slow."

Cheating seems like a good thing, but if you think about it carefully, you will know that this is a soft knife tormenting people.

It's one thing not to die. Does the slow healing ability mean that he has to suffer from pain at any time?

"Okay, this is our last lot!" The

auctioneer's words brought back the two people's thoughts, and the last lot was now on the booth.