69

When Zuo Yan woke up in the morning, he learned good news and bad news.

The good news is that no one died last night, and the rescuers also found them.

The bad news is that others have determined that Xie Yao is the murderer.

Of course, there were a few people who watched him die the next day. He was very surprised to see him alive. Then he saw the gauze around his neck, and gave him sympathy or glorified eyes.

Zuo Yan pulled his hair and a group of people stood outside the window to watch them. It felt like watching monkeys at the zoo.

Then Zuo Yan twitched his head and said, "Did you buy the ticket?"

The expression on other people's faces, let alone how sad.

Someone said so quietly, "Sure enough, it's not a normal person."

Xie Yao smiled happily and touched his head.

Four days on the mountain, three people died and a murderer was caught.

The rescue team also felt incredible.

Especially when I saw the so-called murderers, I felt that people were really unsightly.

A group of people began to arrange to descend.

There was heavy rain again last night, and the road on the mountain was not as good as when they came.

Even more muddy.

From time to time someone slipped.

Zuoyan always walks and walks to fall, but coupled with the toss last night, the sour murderous heart is all there.

Xie Yao helped him up, took off the mud on his body, "Does it hurt?"

Zuo Yan gritted his teeth and said it didn't hurt.

"Disgusting!" The

two looked at it, it was Lu Weiwei who lost his boyfriend.

I don't know if she saw anything. From the morning, she showed them the same kind of eyes that saw them.

Once the two people physically contacted, it was disgusting, no wonder so perverted and killed.

Zuo Yan smiled at her, and then took Xie Yao's hand.

Falling from time to time, Xie Yao had more contact with his body, and from time to time he circled his waist and supported his shoulder.

Lu Weiwei's face was all black, "dead pervert!" When he

finished speaking, he wanted to bypass the two of them, and gave him a fierce glance when he approached them.

I don't know if she simply hates gay guys, or she is unwilling to die because of her death.

Zuo Yan looked at her innocently, "Pay attention to the feet."

I saw the menacing girl suddenly slipped and slipped away quite a bit.

Zuo Yan smiled indifferently, all said to pay attention to his feet.

Xie Yao squeezed his waist, "naughty."

Since last night, Xie Yao has returned to his previous appearance, even treated him a lot better, and won't suddenly rush at him.

"I'm going to carry you."

Zuo Yan refused quickly. If he walked in a stack, wouldn't he just wait to fall?

Seeing that he refused, Xie Yao took his hand instead.

Ji Wise looked at the two people who were still playing with a complicated look, but still didn't believe it.

"Sergeant Ji, don't you really need to tie him up?"

Ji Zhizhi turned back to look at the road. "No, are you still worried about him running so many people?"

Running will not run, but the accident still happened.

Just as they walked to the previous suspension bridge, a person suddenly fell off.

Ji Zhizhi's eyes widened and he reached out subconsciously, but the person was very far away from him.

The man was struggling in the water, washed away by the turbulent current.

You can still hear the sound of life from afar.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" The

woman's screams spread far away. "Weihua!"

Several people had already grabbed the woman who was about to rush out before he had recovered.

The person who fell is... Zheng Weihua?

Ji Zhizhi subconsciously looked at Xie Yao standing high.

His expression was calm and he withdrew his hand.

"Weihua! Weihua! You madman!"

Zhang Cuiping watched her husband grow farther and farther until disappeared, and finally no longer struggled.

Suddenly ran over to Xie Yao, wondering when the stone in his hand was thrown.

At first glance, he ran to his face. Zuo Yan hurried to block it. His personality was so perverted. If his face broke down again, he couldn't talk.

Xie Yao pulled him over, and on the side of his body, a large slap stone hit his shoulder.

"Stop her!"

Several people hurriedly pulled Zhang Cuiping, "only Weihua is left, why can't you let him go! Why are you so cruel!" The

woman's cry cried all over the world.

From the woman's cry, they looked at the gentle man in amazement.

"You said he pushed Zheng Weihua down?" The

woman cried bitterly, "I saw it with my own eyes!"

Zuo Yan was surprised, he was beside him, why didn't he see it!

So far, all those involved in the kidnapping case were killed.

After going back, Xie Yao was taken away by the police as the biggest suspect in the case.

The same is true for Zuo Yan, as the No. 2 suspect in this case, because others suspect that those people were murdered by their two partners.

Zuo Yan sat in the interrogation room, watching everything around was quite novel.

"I was the first time in here."

System: "...... fun?"

Left word to tell the truth, "a little monotonous."

System: "? ...... you put music"

ranging words left to speak, a prison A familiar song rang.

"Holding Wowotou in his hand ~ There is no drop of oil in the dish ~"

Zuo Yan: ...

Someone will interrogate him soon, and it is repetitive.

It's the same for consecutive days.

The questions are all related to Xie Yao, for example, what is his relationship with Xie Yao, what was he doing on the day of high school death?

Zuo Yan knew that people were not killed by Xie Yao. Of course, he was very confident to tell the truth, and he emphasized the question about that shadow.

Apart from that shadow, there is no useful news.

When they finally asked Zheng Weihua, Zuo Yan said: "I was with Xie Yao at the time, he didn't push people."

"Someone saw him move afterwards."

Zuo Yan said: "He is in Help me."

At the same time, another interrogation room.

Xie Yao shook hands, "...he fell, and I'm helping him."

"Xu Xuan, who are you?"

Xie Yao lowered his eyes and pointed to a scratch on his neck, "I like the person I like very much. "

" Zhang Cuiping saw you pushing Zheng Weihua with his own eyes."

Xie Yao was not in a hurry. "Then you should ask her."

The two people questioned glanced at each other. The others didn't see it at all because they were busy at the time. That is to say, Zhang Cuiping was the only witness.

At this time a person came in from the outside and handed in a stack of information.

After watching the two police officers, they were placed directly in front of Xie Yao.

"Muzhai's free tour was made by you."