4

Struggle flashed in Zuo Yan's eyes, and his face seemed to be white again.

Halfway, he looked at Gu Zheng's eyes and said in a mute voice: "If I... didn't die... Take me out."

Gu Zheng turned away and suddenly grabbed his hand from the back, thinking he was going to attack, Gu Zheng's wrist moved and there was a muffled sound of broken bones.

Looking back, I saw that even if the young man's wrist broke, he still would not let go.

The dark pupils looked at him deeply, and said hoarsely, "My name is... He Zhigla..." His

eyebrows jumped hard, and the cold voice said, "Gu Zheng."

Gu Zheng didn't care much. Go to the high platform with the coffin.

The others listened to the clouds, but then listened to Gu Zheng's words and everyone stood beside the coffin.

Big Liu: "This is doing?"

Buzz growing, Gu Zheng squinted watched a fashion statement left standing in the center of the tomb, said:. "Looked like"

someone else look Confused, we can't see it.

Zuo Yan raised his knife and looked at his thin, thin wrists, drawing a fierce knife, and blood poured out immediately, not wanting money to flow on the ground.

In order to divert his attention, the system asked: Why did you tell him the name just now?

A stern smile appeared on Zuo Yan's face, "I want the target to remember, this man who actively cut the artery for him to go out alive." The

system looks at him like an intellectual disability, "If you die, he will not Remember what your name is."

The expression on Zuo Yan's face suddenly froze. "You make sense." The

blood slid down to the ground with his white fingertips, slowly condensing on the ground.

Zuo Yan waited, the blood was draining so fast that he was shaking all over, and the man hadn't appeared yet.

Every second at this time was tormenting to Zuo Yan, and his consciousness began to blur.

Zuo Yan said to the system: "I'm going to die."

System: "Wait a little longer."

Zuo Yan: "I remember him, and I will come back as a ghost."

Gu Zheng told him just now, let him When you bleed here, you can turn on any organ, and then you can go out.

"I'm really naive." The

system: "...If you didn't agree, you are now a corpse. And did you tell him the name?"

Zuo Yan was furious. "It is convenient for him to think of the one that will let him die ." The second fool to go? I won't forgive him even if he has eight sexy abs!"

System: ... "How do you know he has eight abs."

Zuo Yan lowered his head, "Guess, Comforting myself is not enough."

System: ...

Finally, before the darkness in front of Zuo Yan's eyes, the blood on the ground began to change.

Blood began to flow along the lines of the floor tiles.

Like suddenly being given life, the flow is very fast, and a strange pattern is drawn at the foot of Zuo Yan.

When the blood finally reached the end of the line, the bone worms that had been hovering in the air suddenly rushed down to the ground!

Others can only hear the sudden shocks, not seeing what happened.

Gu Zheng narrowed his eyes, and the person standing in the center of the tomb was no longer visible.

at this time.

The walls in all directions made rumbling motions, and the tomb room was as bright as the next day!

The sudden light stinged the eyes of all people, and when I opened the eyes, only a few suddenly lit oil lamps exposed the faint light.

Surprisingly, the overwhelming bone worm suddenly flew towards the fire.

The more flying insects are thrown into the lights, the brighter the fire!

After a while, several of the firelights turned dark blue.

The man standing with his back to them in the middle of the tomb suddenly fell.

But no one ignored him.

In order to prevent him from fainting, the system has been describing in his mind how beautiful the shape of Gu Zheng's abdominal muscles is.

He also put some pictures of sexy abdominal muscles in his brain.

Zuo Yan: "If you do this again... I'm going to lose too much blood and die."

Gu Zheng walked down the high platform and struck a few times on the lampstands. It seemed irregular, but when he withdrew his hand, he was The door suddenly closed and slowly opened.

"The door opened! Let's go!"

Several people in Zhao Liu hurried to the door . Who knew what insects would fly out in a while.

Gu Zheng's footsteps paused beside the "corpse" on the ground, squatted down, stretched out his hair, and just glanced lightly before leaving.

But soon, he stopped again.

Zuo Yan exhausted his last energy and caught his finger. "Say...OK..."

Before he finished speaking, he fainted.

Opening his eyes again, the left words were a little ignorant, and there was a loud voice in his ears.

"How did the boss bring him out?"

"There wasn't one tomb in the tomb, the only thing left is that I don't know if it was alive or dead, who wouldn't take him out with him?"

"Is this man a human or a dead body ?" Ah."

Zhao Liu looked at several people and couldn't help asking.

However, no one could answer this question, so several people looked at Gu Zheng in front of the window.

Gu Zheng raised his head, the light in the corner was not very good, and Ying Ying concealed his emotions.

Only heard his cold voice said: "Is there a difference?"

Several people looked at each other, is it the same?

Zuo Yan has been listening to the corner of the wall, and tears are coming out.

Am I alive? The goal actually brought him out?

System: You are still alive.

I was so excited when I heard the good news that Zuo Yan wanted to faint again.

He reluctantly woke himself up halfway, fearing that if the target was left in the tomb, he would be accompanied by a bunch of worms and fucked up.

Gu Zheng turned his head and suddenly said: "Don't pretend to be dead when you wake up."

Zuo Yan's consciousness about to sink suddenly awake and opened her eyes. "I... was dead."

I am a corpse.

The system couldn't resist saying: "Are you afraid of being turned over to the country?"

Zuo Yan suddenly froze, and then asked with uncertainty: "The museum also accepts corpses?" The

system silently set a ban on itself mode.

Zuo Yan propped up and sat up, stinging from both wrists.

Looking down, Zuo Yan was dumbfounded.

The left hand was covered with a layer of gauze, and the red liquid was still penetrating outward.

This hand was broken by Gu Zheng before, and then he was slashed again.

Does his right hand hurt? It doesn't take much effort.

It was probably that Zuo Yan's expression was too helpless. The system thought about his encounter over the past two days and kindly told him the truth.

"Breaked by the target."

Zuo Yan was surprised, "He has a hobby of abusing people?"

System: "You don't let go of your pants, you should thank him for not cutting off your hand."

Zuo Yan shook subconsciously, Looking at Gu Zheng's direction.

"It's so good to have money, and you can abuse others when you dream."

System: ...