121

"I'm here~ waiting for you to come back~ waiting for you to come back to see the bamboo leaves open~"

    System: "Don't sing, please, I beg you."

    "No."

    Three days have passed since the target came to the zoo , Every day for these three days, he stayed in the place where he was last time and waited, but the man received his bamboo and didn't even intend to be responsible.

    Zuo Yan sighed and looked up at the sky. His grief was more appreciated at a 45° angle.

    Every day the panda park is guarded by a group of people who come here admiringly to see the red panda baby.

    Several breeders brought several pots of milk and put them in the place where they usually drink milk, but one did not come.

    One of the male breeders brought the milk bowl over and placed it in front of the sad panda, touched its head, and got a round butt back.

    "Why is this little guy not in high spirits lately? Don't be sick."

    "Why don't you say that it's not time for you to ask for leave? I don't know what happened these days." The

    breeder really doesn't know, just for the sudden There were so many people who came to see the panda and expressed a little surprise.

    "What happened recently?" The

    female breeder grabbed a bamboo shoot and stuffed it in the paw of the little guy with poor appetite. "This little guy fell in love with a handsome guy at first sight. He waited here every day and gave him one that day. Bamboo shoots." The

    male breeder was surprised, "Is it?" It's so rare to pick out a little food from the mouths of these cute treasures.

    "You have seen it too, and the milk is gone." The

    two breeders walked out while talking.

    Zuo Yan looked down at the milk basin in front of him, "Once upon a time, I used to be an imperial driver, and I was so powerful..."

    System: "Drink now, it will be cold for a while."

    Zuo Yan:...

    He plunged his head into the milk basin, and came out with a white beard on his mouth.

    "Yeah~" I haven't been drinking milk for many years~

    "If you don't drink it, then give it to me."

    A black and white head leaned forward, staring at his milk basin unblinking, looking at the color. It's the one that always likes to grab him.

    "Fuck! You can talk?"

    Zuo Yan was startled and patted a paw.

    The panda slammed to the ground with a scent of milk on the tip of his nose, rubbed his small paws forward, and stuffed his head into the basin.

    Zuo Yan looked at the panda who was screaming at the thief fragrant and asked the system, "The panda spoke." The

    system: "I heard it."

    "Why can I understand it?" This is simply unscientific!

    The system was silent child, who looked at the two giant pandas, "you probably ...... and it is the same species."