176

"Ding Ding Dong~ Ding Ding Dong~ I'm a small connoisseur of newspapers~ The sloppy king is me~ Little Nezha!" The

    blue and white striped quilt squirmed slowly, half-beep, and a furry head came out of it. Turn off the alarm” and went to sleep without opening his eyes.

    "The sun laughs at me~ the flowers are exploded~ the bird asks~ who did it~ I don't know anyway~"

    What messed up the singing, the newspaper seller was with the sloppy king? Give birth to a baby called Nezha? Zuo Yan opened his eyes abruptly and lifted the quilt. The swollen midwinter head squeezed in front of his eyes, occupying his entire sight.

    "Morning... Ah, Yan... Yan."

    "I must have had a nightmare..." Zuo Yan murmured, putting on a quilt to escape reality. "

    I...cooked...noodles." "

    Say early." Zuo Yan pushed off the quilt and ran towards the kitchen. He curled up and squatted beside the sofa in the living room within a few steps. It seemed that there was a stone in it, and the sharp water chestnut made him. Taking one step hurts one step.

    "Drink... medicine. "

    Left Yan took the drink down, clutching his stomach propped sofa barely stand up, how is this going.

    " I come ...... ...... ...... arms "extending from its belly out of a small carriage with wheels put On the ground.

    "You have a trash can in your arms. Zuo Yan stepped on it, and

    let it drag him to the kitchen, saving walking. "You...when you were a kid...you...said...inside...fragrant. "

    I didn't know that it was an air freshener until later, "It's not easy for me to survive your hands. "

    Really... miss... that period of... light. "

    Zuo Yan smelled the heat, "That's you, I don't want to, what kind of noodles did you cook?" "

    Quick... noodles." "

    " Good-bye. "

    Zuo Yan got off the pallet, turned his head and walked into the room. What is the difference between instant noodles and nutrient solution? One is for drinking and the other is for eating.

    Soon it was dragged back by the trouser belt, and steaming instant noodles were placed in front of him. The round robot, who didn't know which head or stomach was, looked at him seriously.

    "The doctor...said you...big...brain fatigue...exhausted...after...degree, I've been asleep...for three days..."

    "When did you come." Zuo Yan stirred up the noodles Asked.

    "You... are you... are... silly, three... God..."

    "What are you doing here, is it possible... You are finally thrown out by your mother because of the old system?"

    "Madam... ...I...come...she...said..."

    "Show me the video." Zuo Yan's bowl of noodles was over, and it was still stuck in the conversation, not in a hurry, even with his LED screen eyes Sparks are all flashing.