25

Since the last question, Zuo Yan has been careful to see Gu Zheng for several days.

However, after a few days, I found Gu Zheng's attitude towards him was the same as before, and he was finally relieved.

Gu Zheng looked at him faintly and asked, "You seem scared of me these days."

After hearing Zuoyan's little finger, he shook his finger, and then nodded after being silent for a while.

Can't you be afraid, the spitting agent is all used.

Gu Zheng approached him, breathing on his side, "Why are you afraid of me?"

Come up with a reason not to be afraid of you.

Zuo Yan looked at his eyes and said, "In case, I can't remember what happened in the past..."

No, what he was most afraid of was the confession of the last few days.

And he could not explain, this is the most fucking.

Gu Zheng He brought back a lock of hair, reddish Pie to his ears, smiled softly, "Do not worry. '

Left word heart Oh, believe you ghost.

Sure enough, Gu Zheng's remarks were not finished,

"You will remember it."

Zuo Yan: ...

you can help if you can't remember, I know, you are always helpful.

"Someone downstairs is looking for you, Mr. Gu, and Mr. Zuo, time is up,"

a gentle man knocked on the door and walked in, looked at the time, and said to Zuoyan.

Gu Zheng stood up, put down the hair wrapped around his fingers, and left.

The man pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and said, "Let's get started."

Zuo Yan nodded.

In front of him, this is Gu Zheng's psychologist who specializes in restoring memory to him. He performs treatment on time and on a daily basis. There is also a brain CT examination once a week, stimulating treatment. In short, all the means to treat amnesia are used.

Zuo Yan did not resist, as long as he didn't touch his modern memory, it would be nice to remember the past.

An hour later, the psychiatrist left, Zuo Yan rubbed his head, and almost fell asleep.

Although the injuries on his body were not good, he could not control his legs.

Walking to the window, I saw a few people sitting in the pavilion downstairs.

Zhao Liuzheng was holding a magnifying glass to look at the things in front, and said, "Boss, are you sure you are not mistaken? There is nothing you are looking for in this thing."

Huang Yao also looked up and down, also not seeing it.

And on the table in front of them, the blue and white porcelain bottles reflected the delicate luster under the sunlight.

Zuo Yan sighed, this look is good.

As if feeling his gaze, Gu Zheng looked up and saw the left words of the person staring at him in front of the window.

He waved at him and motioned for him to come down.

Zuo Yan went to the wardrobe and took an extra piece of clothing to wear on his body, and went downstairs.

Approaching, Zuo Yan also saw clearly, this is indeed the sky-high celadon bottle.

"Is there any progress in treatment?"

Gu Zheng took a sip of tea and asked.

Zuo Yan shook his head.

Gu Zheng said, "Don't worry, don't put too much pressure on yourself."

Fart.

It's you who pressures him.

Zuo Yan made a somewhat moving look, "I will."

I'm afraid you will run out of patience.

"Xiao He, let's see what is different on this bottle."

Zhao Liu handed him the magnifying glass in his hand and gave him a place.

When Huang Yao saw that Zuo Yan was coming, both eyes were shining. If it weren't for a Gu Zheng sitting next to him, it would have been rushed.

Zuo Yan saw him sitting far away from him, don't think he didn't see it, they like medicine like a corpse.

However, he would see something. Under Gu Zheng's eyes, he held a magnifying glass and looked around the bottle.

As a matter of course, nothing was seen.

But can he say it?

No, he had to make what he saw.

Gu Zheng looked at him all the time and asked, "What did you see?"

Zuo Yan followed the system to tell him, drawing on the smooth surface of the bottle, and several others watched him bend in the messy lines Bent around for a few times, a pattern was outlined under the white fingertips.

Gu Zheng lowered his eyes, his eyes flickering.

Zhao Liu leaned closer to Zuo Yan, Pu Fan patted his shoulder with his big hand, "Little brother, it's not bad, how can you see it?"

Zuo Yan froze and said, "I will tell you when you take your hand."

Zhao Liu laughed. , "Your little body is too squeamish."

Zuo Yan glanced at him, withdrawing his gaze.

Not everyone can grow like you, big brother.

Wake Up, Stop Dreaming [Quick Transmigration]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara