179

The breeze blew the weeping willows by the lake, and the willow branches moved slightly to make a rustling movement, just like a gorgeous girl in 28 years and Qingfeng whispered softly.

    "I didn't read it wrong just now. That was Gu Zhi, but he obviously..."

    Chu Shixiong frowned. He just stood by the window and glanced down when he saw him running down crazy. Near, he couldn't see his face clearly, but he was sitting in a wheelchair, and Zuo Yan couldn't wait. An incredible thought flashed in his mind. He chased him down and stood in the distance to look at it. It looked too much, but he was obviously dead.

    Gu Zhi, already died 6 years ago.

    "I want to say that he is not dead."

    Chu Shixiong said: "You don't need to say, I have seen what is going on."

    "I can't explain it in a sentence or two, and I haven't figured it out. Wait. I'll tell you if I figure it out." Zuo Yan stretched his body twice, scratched his head while looking at the lake in front, touching his trouser pocket with the other hand, all the lollipops were finished.

    Chu Shixiong heard him say this and didn't ask again. He knew the relationship between the two people. If that person is really Gu Zhi, he would be the most anxious.

    "Since he is alive, why didn't he come to see you in the past few years? If it weren't for him, you wouldn't..."

    "If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to live now."

    Chu Shixiong knew he didn't want to talk about it, so he changed the topic. Turn, "I haven't said anything yet, just maintain it like that. You are ignorant of meaning."

    Zuo Yan spread his hands, "Who makes him look good."

    "The lovesickness you said before is not true, right? "Chu Shixiong touched the beard he had forgotten to shave. It was manly, stubble and shaving, suddenly reminded him of this.

    Zuo Yan turned his head to look at him, and looked at him from top to bottom, "Big

    Xiong ." Chu Shixiong suddenly became serious, "What's wrong?"

    "You don't have a crush on me, right."

    "Yes, I have secretly loved you for eighteen years. I have fallen in love with you from the day you didn't pee your pants." Chu Shixiong said with a heart-warming posture.

    Zuo Yan recalled, "I remember you were still     urinating at that time ."

    "Your shameless personality hasn't changed at all."

    "

Exceeded awards, passed awards ." The two were squatting, and they were disconnected for a few years. The friendship has been restored again, some things are not mentioned tacitly, even if it is a friend, it is necessary to give the other party enough personal space.

    A few days later, Zuo Yan squatted on the edge of the hospital flower bed like Wang Fu Shi, and teased the child when he was free, "Going to eat together, sigh."