140

The classroom was fairly quiet. The teacher on the podium held the teaching desk with both hands, looked down at the book, and held his glasses from time to time.

    "Teacher Huo, please come out." The teacher at the door said uncomfortably.

    Huo Jiaxing scanned the students, put away the books, stuffed the chalk into the box, said nothing, walked to the door, and nodded to the dean.

    When he passed the window, he stopped and turned his head to the side. The real learning in the classroom is still very little, and most of them still do their own things.

    "Classmates." He said softly.

    Most of the eyes looked at him, with some doubts on the immature face.

    Huo Jiaxing smiled, "Goodbye." The

    next moment, the teacher and the dean of education left the window. The students didn't know that they were about to welcome a new math teacher. Maybe they were not handsome, but they could accompany them to graduation. .

    The instructor

    took a few steps, but still couldn't resist doubts, " Xiaohuo , why don't you ask me what I'm doing with you?" Huo Jiaxing said, "Don't you know when you get there."

    "That, Xiaohuo , that's right, go on. Those people from the Special Investigation Office came again, and the person who named you by name asked you to go. You won’t have anything to do with the case, do you."

    "What do you think?" The

    dean said with a suspicion in his eyes. "I'm afraid there is any misunderstanding in this." He looked around, and leaned to Huo Jiaxing's side and whispered: "I heard that it was a ghost. Haven't you been uncomfortable these days? You won't be entangled by that stuff. Let's go."

    Huo Jiaxing just shook his head, did not speak, his face was much dim, and the director of teaching saw him not willing to say more, so he didn't ask again.

    The two did not talk any more, and soon arrived at the reception room.

    "Principal, Teacher Huo is here."

    "You go out first."

    The dean stunned and left. Only the principal, Teacher Huo, and Xu Dagu and his party were left inside.

    "Principal, is there anything you want to do with me?"

    "Officer Xu wants to find out about the case. You have to cooperate." The principal didn't know what was going on now, and looked at the officers in confusion.

    Xu Dagu looked at him up and down, and asked, "Mr. Si, is he the one you are talking about?"

    Si Jia sat on the sofa, and everyone except him was standing idle. This was also the first time Huo Jiaxing came in. Just see why.

    "Teacher Huo, regarding the murder of five girls in your school, we want to find out about the situation with you, don't be restrained, sit down."