183

After several days, Zuo Yan felt that Gu Zhi’s attitude towards him was very strange recently, as if he was deliberately avoiding him, and asked him without saying anything. Zuo Yan could only go to ask Zhou Wei, but the other party only gave him a few. An inscrutable word.

    "I'll know at that time ." I don't know what day it will be. Anyway, he didn't wait for that day, but first waited for a grand banquet.

    The news of Gu Zhi's death that year was told by the old man himself. It was said to the outside world that he was recovering from illness. Only a few people knew that he was dead, but he did not expect him to play such a trick. And now that Gu Zhi woke up, of course the old man made his precious grandson appear in the eyes of the world again.

    Gu Zhi changed his clothes and came down, and saw him staring at himself eagerly, "You want to go too?"

    He said as if I said you can take me with you, and I don't know who is so handsome to show. "Do you want to invite me to be your male companion?"

    "Relying on your identity, do you still use my invitation." Gu Zhi had already investigated who he was, and naturally knew that his family background was unusual. What he was referring to was that this person had a flamboyant personality in the past, and he was as proud as a child of that age, but later because of the school explosion, he was a victim at the time, because after that incident, he left the imperial capital and his personality has changed drastically.

    Zuo Yan sits cross-legged on the sofa and picks his fingers. If I go to your old man, I will have to kick me to the imperial capital. Then you will see who will go all night and night.

    Zuo Yan thought about the miniature camera he saw on the lamp. He checked at least eight in the room. Of course, he didn't open it and pretended not to find it.

    Gu Zhi waited for a long time but didn't speak to him. He was a little surprised. He was abnormally silent these few days, but it didn't look like something happened to the appetite.

    "Why don't you speak."

    Zuo Yan raised his head and glanced at him. "What are you talking about. Although he is in a wheelchair, he is dressed very formally today. He is dressed in a navy blue military uniform. There are tassel pendants on his shoulders, and his waist is wide. Long and thin legs, the nutrition has been nourishing after waking up, and it is much healthier than when you just woke up. "You look handsome today. "Scratched his thigh, sighed sincerely.

    "Really. Gu Zhihui's wheelchair walked closer.

    Zuo Yan could reach out and grab the golden tassels on his shoulders, "Yes. "

    Can you see my dress blindfolded." "

    Left word quickly covered his eyes, Gu Zhizhong fingertips fell on his back." Take away. "

    I don't, my eyes are in charge.

    "I'll say it again, take it away!" "

    Zuo Yan rubbed back and refused silently, and this time he changed his hand to cover his chest, pouting his mouth as if he was aggrieved, with a line saying that you don't come over. When I come back, I will shout. Now! After