Reality 6-7

Chapter 201

    After a while without shame, Zuo Yan wandered around the house. Gu Zhi told him not to go far. The Shuiwa Star has a good environment and good air, and is more biased towards the Primitive Star, and there are many ferocious animals and plants.

    The reason why it is called Shuiwaxing is that there is a lot of water in this place, and even their houses are built on water.

    There are still a few small fish in the water, plus a big fish, which looks like an orca, but it is small. When he is free, Zuo Yan will lie on the glass floor to watch it.

    At night, the scales on its body exude a star-like glimmer, and a group of small fish chase behind it as it swims.

    But Zuo Yan sometimes doesn't like it very much, because when Gu Zhi presses him on the ground for a friendly "attack", he always has a pair of big eyes curiously looking at them, and sometimes he puts his head on the glass to look at them.

    Zuo Yan asked Gu Zhi if the fish had become refined. Gu Zhi glanced at the kitchen and said, "Do you want to eat fish at night?"

    Zuo Yan swam away when he saw the big fish slacking off, thinking that he could understand it. ?

    "We should wait for a few days to eat. With it, we can have a lot of electricity bills left."

    After Zuo Yan checked, he found out that Shuiwa Star has many animals with intelligence equivalent to human children. Such animals are dangerous The perception is abnormally high, and it can be felt from a long distance, the speed of escape is particularly fast, and some animals have a particularly strong ability to trick or treat.

    In short, it is a planet of love and hate.

    After the two of them came here, Zuo Yan lived every day except eating and sleeping, and Gu Zhi accepted the changes in the past 6 years in a sponge-like manner besides eating and sleeping with him.

    After lunch, Zuo Yan took a paintbrush and smeared on the paper. His career as a dream teacher also blew. Not only Gu Zhi did not allow him to remove the dreams of people other than him, but also because of his body. Nutrient solution is the key to dreaming. He can barely absorb the characteristic model, but he is often uncertain.

    "What to draw?" Gu Zhi put a glass of juice beside him and sat cross-legged beside him.

    Zuo Yan said, "You didn't see it?"

    Looking at the outline as a person, Gu Zhi guessed, "Bengqin?" The

    game system at home and Xiaoyi hit the wrong button, and the group of two people went out.

    The little boy met a friend who had a similar water quality with him, and the manipulator patted him on the head, "It's okay...

    come again ." The system wiped his saliva, "Come again!"

    Zuo Yan looked at him. Looking at the painting, he looked at Gu Zhi again, tangled for a while and said, "You guessed it."

    Gu Zhi pulled his chin and kissed him.

    Unwilling to lag behind, Zuo Yan gnawed twice on his face, leaving two tooth marks.