57

"It's thundering outside."

I heard it. I also saw lightning. Zuo Yan purred the cat hair.

Xie Yao leaned closer to him, "It's still windy."

Zuo Yan's eyes drifted to the upper left corner.

"The weather forecast says that the wind in the middle of the night will be even greater than it is now."

Xie Yao said while dragging his coat.

"The system, he said, is that true?"

System: "Do you want me to say is true or false?"

Left said: "lie?"

System: "He deceived How about you."

The thought of the wind will Bigger, Zuo Yan can't move a bit. What the hell is the weather, isn't it a good place for beautiful scenery?

Have you ever seen God live in such a bad heaven?

Ah, the gusty wind engulfed the dark clouds, and the cold ice rain slapped wildly on the face...

System: ...all started talking nonsense.

The kitten was also cold, crawling into his clothes along his sleeves, showing his head from the collar.

Xie Yao said: "It kind of likes you."

Zuo Yan was rubbed all over the red. He looked up and just wanted to say something. He saw that he had taken off his shirt and was taking off his pants.

Zuo Yan grabbed the thigh, a painter, where did the strong abdominal muscles come out?

"It's soaked, I'm going to take a shower first."

Zuo Yan stood up and said, "Then I'll go back first."

The cat wanted to be pulled out, but the little guy just felt warm and scratched his clothes without clawing.

Xie Yao stood back not far away, turning his pants loose on his waist, faintly seeing the hidden mermaid line.

"Have you brought your room card?"

Zuo Yan fixed his pace, room card?

Xie Yao said: "The door is locked automatically, don't you know?"

Zuo Yan said, "I'm going to find the waiter."

Xie Yao said: "It's too late, don't trouble yourself, sleep with me, just the little guy Willing to let you go."

Zuo Yan was hesitating, and he heard a snap outside, not knowing what was hitting the glass.

The balance in his heart fell to his side and pursed his lips. "Thank you."

Xie Yao shook his head and walked into the bathroom.

The sound of the water inside and the corresponding outside.

Zuo Yan lowered his head, his wet little head rubbed his clothes, dirty, and looked up at him with big eyes.

"Two dogs." The

little guy tilted his head, sticking his tongue out and licking his chest.

Zuo Yan raised its two small paws, breaking its head to prevent it from licking its hair.

"Meow~"

"Two dogs, Dad is sorry for you."

"Meow~"

"Have Huang Yao sterilized you? I knew he had no good intentions."

"Meow~"

......

Thanks When Yao came out, the big one and the little had already got along very well.

"You go to take a shower too. I have clothes here. I'll change them after washing."

Xie Yao gave him a white compassionate shirt, and left his words and hugged him into the bathroom.

Halfway off the clothes, Xie Yao walked in with the kitten.

Zuo Yan: Last time I knocked on the door anyway.

Xie Yao put water and smiled at him: "I give it a bath."

Take a bath alone, wash a cat alone, get along well?

After a while, the two came out of the bathroom together.

Xie Yao went to get the hair dryer, left words grabbed the cat, let it struggle, but did not escape the palm of his hand.

The little guy's hair shaft rushed out suddenly.

Zuo Yan was about to chase and was held by Xie Yao.

The hot wind blew his hair, and his distinct fingers passed through his hair.

Words left his head, man down, gentle laugh, "do not blow-dry the next day will be a headache."

Drop of water dripping down the man's hair in the corner of the left word, he gently wiped.

Until his hair became dry and soft, Xie Yao turned off the hair dryer.

Zuo Yan stood up and took the hair dryer at this time. "

Li Shang is coming and going." Xie Yao chuckled, "Okay."

Xie Yao looked at his white compassionate body, his white legs, and pinky.

Zuo Yan blows his hair for the first time, and when he feels dry, he stops.

Looking at Xie Yao, I feel that one's face value is really too important. This style can also have a special handsome appearance.

Brother, do you want to consider being good, don't think about doing things when you have time, you should still look at the disease and don't give up treatment.

System: "What the hell are you doing."

Zuo Yan: "Sleep."

Of course Zuo Yan wanted to sleep on the sofa, but there was only one set of quilt.

"Relax, I won't do anything without your consent. Besides, there is a lot of thunder outside. There is a company with me. I feel very at ease."

Zuo Yan pricked into the bed, although you said so I'm very touched, but I won't forget that you blame the enemy inside me.

In response to the sound of wind and rain outside, the two were lying on the bed one by one.

No one spoke, and after a while, I heard a shallow breath.

————

"Is there anyone!"

"Boom boom!"

Zuo Yan agitated to sit up, the rapid knocking on the door continued, accompanied by the anxious voice of the man.

Xie Yao got up and put on his shoes. "I'll check it out."

After opening the door, it was found that not only were they awakened on this side, but other people were also sleepy and impatient.

"Noisy in the middle of the night!"

"That is, my son was scared."

Zuo Yan looked out from behind Xie Yao, and saw a middle-aged man coughing and standing in the middle of the corridor. Stop trembling.

"You... cough my wife... it's gone..."

Someone said, "What does your wife have to do with us?"

Another said, "Don't say that, after all, it's a big living person."

Xie Yao Frowning, "Don't worry, what's going on?" The

middle-aged man looked at the wall. "My wife went out this afternoon. Until now... I haven't come back. I haven't found it for half a night. You have Who has seen her!" The

middle-aged man asked them anxiously. "She is wearing a blue coat and white pants today. She is a little fat and has short hair. Have you seen it?" The

others were quiet, no People answer.

The middle-aged man's tears ran down his cheek. "She has a heart attack. She is most afraid of this thunderstorm. If she is alone outside..." The

following words could not continue, sobbing in her throat.

"what happened?"

Ji Zhizhi walked out the next door with a mess of hair, and left words whispered to him what was going on.

Ji Zhizhi immediately became serious. "Can't the phone be reached?" The

man shook his head, his hands shaking and covering his face.

"In this case, I'm going out with you to find it. The mine outside is now small. Are you willing to help find it together?"

They belonged to the same tour group. They had taken a car and had dinner together. There can be no sudden disappearance for no reason, and Ji Zhizhi is not too sure to find someone.

The others looked at each other. It was rainy and windy outside in the middle of the night, and they were not familiar.

In the end, only two men stood up, Ji Zhizhi did not force others, "Uncle, where will your wife go, let's go and find it together."

Zuo Yan plans to follow him out, and Xie Yao holds him .

"Don't go, I'm going."

Ji Zhizhi felt relieved. He also hoped that Xie Yao could go. After all, he is a doctor and an insurance agent.

Zuo Yan wanted to speak, and was pulled back to the house by Xie Yao. While wearing his clothes, he said, "It's windy outside, are you sure you're not dragging your legs?"

Zuo Yan was speechless, facing the windy weather He is his natural enemy. If he goes out and waits for someone, he will have to lose it first.

Xie Yao touched his head before leaving, "Don't be afraid, I put my phone on the bed, and play games if I can't sleep." After the

person left, he left to open the door.

System: "It's locked."

Zuo Yan kicked the door frame and hugged his toes to sit back on the bed. The kitten crouched over and sat on him.

One person was lost in the middle of the night, and Xie Yao went out in the middle again. Is there a connection?

System: "Do you suspect people are dead?"

Zuo Yan plucked a handful of cat hair, "I'm not sure, don't you say he has a tendency to kill, do you think?"

System: "I don't think so."

Zuo Yan: "Why?"

System: "Intuition."

Is your system intuitive and can you be less reliable?

Now people are just missing, hope to find it.

In the early morning, several people came back.

Drenched, however, no one was found, and the middle-aged man sat decadently in the hall.

His eyes were dull.

Ji Zhizhi comforted him, "Uncle, we will find it again when we go back tomorrow. Auntie will be

fine ." The middle-aged man twitched his lips, without a smile, and said in a dumb throat, "Thank you. "

Several other people feel a bit heavy.

After Xie Yao returned to the room, he saw a man surrounded by quilts on his back turned to him.

Looking closer, I found that the light of the mobile phone was still on, and people were a little confused.

The cold fingertip accidentally touched the boy's face, and he shivered coldly.

"Did anyone find it?"

Xie Yao shook his head. "No."

After taking a bath, Xie Yao returned to bed with a cold air.

Zuo Yan has fallen asleep holding the cat.

Xie Yao was farther away from him, looking at the shadow of his teeth and claws outside the window.

What happened today... is it a coincidence?

After a while, a warm body rubbed over him.

His arms and legs were thrown on him. Xie Yao turned his head and looked at his face.

The boy mumbled, "It's so cold."

Hold him tightly.

The kitten turned around and lay between two people's pillows.

Xie Yao reached out his hand and hooked his chin for a long time before embracing the teenager in his arms.

Half-sounded, the breath became calm.

Zuo Yan gently opened his eyelids, looked at the light outside the window, and then closed his eyes.