118 [end]

Snow began to float outside the window again. Since the first snowfall, it has become scattered and has never stopped.

"Is he not awake yet."

"It's coming soon, but tomorrow is the latest."

Lang Yu strummed the strings with one hand, "What are you doing."

Wei didn't need to pack the medicine box and looked at the babies who had been with him for many years. Wrinkled hands stroked it one by one and then closed the medicine box.

"This thing, I don't want to touch it again in the future." When

Lang Yu looked back, he only saw the closed medicine box. No one knew that the things in it had gone against the sky and changed their lives.

"What's arguing outside?"

Wei didn't need to hold his waist, stood up and walked to the door, as if he had become much older overnight.

When the door was opened, snowflakes floated in swirlingly, outside, two figures clashed.

Lang Yu didn't even look at it. He single-handed the piano, and the faint tune was not affected by the slightest fighting outside.

Zhao Feiyun was kicked on the pillars of the porch, his chest became stuffy, and blood overflowed from the corners of his mouth.

"Are you looking for death?" This indifferent tone made Zhao Feiyun angry, "If you have the ability, kill me!"

Xiao Liuzui glanced at him, and looked sideways at Wei Ming who was standing at the door.

"What about him?"

Wei didn't need to look at him, except that his face was still a little pale, it was not at all that the man was weakly unable to get up a few days ago.

"Wake up? Is there any physical discomfort?"

"What about him."

Wei didn't need to carry his hands. "At first, his whole body will be severely painful. However, compared with your previous poisonous hair pain, it is nothing but a faint. It will be fine."

"Zhu Zhu." Xiao Liuzui could feel that there was no such person in the house.

"You have a fucking face to mention him!"

Zhao Feiyun stood up while supporting the pillar, coughing and coughing up blood, looking at him coldly.

Xiao Liuzui glanced over, "Don't think I dare not kill you."

Zhao Feiyun said, "Of course you dare not, you are afraid Zhu Xu will blame you! The incomparable Xiao Huang can even pretend to be a fool. Why, don't you pretend now?"

Xiao Liuzui lowered his eyes, "What about others."

"Dead."

Xiao Liuzui suddenly raised his head, his sharp eyes fixed on him, "What did you say."

Lang Yu held the qin. He walked out, "He's dead."

Xiao Liuzui looked at him for a long time, stretched his hand back through the tangled hair, the blue veins on the back of his hand raised, he curled up the corners of his mouth, his smile was indescribable, "You think I'll believe it?"

Lang Yu looked at him in a flat tone, "Xiao Huang was very poisonous since he was a child, and he was eroded by pain day and night. You haven't noticed it. Is your body a little different now?"