77

Soon it was Saturday.

    Zuo Yan's hand was injured and he was sick, so he sat on the bed and watched Xie Yao pack his luggage.

    The suitcase was on the bed, and when Xie Yao turned around to get his clothes, Zuo Yan stuffed a game console into it.

    When Xie Yao chose which underwear to take, Zuo Yan stuffed another pack of snacks in it.

    ... Xie Yao stood at the door, watching him pack the two dogs into his suitcase.

    "Will Xiaojin bring it too ." 

"It's too heavy, so forget it."

    Zuo Yan was taken aback, his hand was pressing Ergou's tail, trying to stuff it into his clothes.

    Xie Yao came over and said, "Are you nervous?"

    Can you not be nervous? See your parents.

    For the first time in this life.

    Xie Yao said: "Don't be nervous, they will like you."

    Your deceptive technique is so good that there is no flaw at all.

    The two of them are going to country m tomorrow, and the two pets Xie Yao have been taken care of by someone.

    Ergou is still young, a little heartless, and can run with people just by giving some food.

    Rhubarb is different, this snake needs to be refined.

    "Bang!"

    Zuo Yan ran downstairs with the dried mango in his mouth, and the rhubarb slowly slipped past him, leaving a string of sticky marks.

    If he reads it right, it should be tomato sauce in the kitchen, mixed with vegetable juice.

    Colorful, all downstairs.

    Seeing Xie Yao's face, this snake will become soup sooner or later.

    Thanks to a fat insect, the two began to clean up again.

    Of course, Xie Yao still does it, Zuo Yan is the supervisor, and is also responsible for running errands.

    "Go and bring me the turpentine."

    "Okay." When

    he walked to the bedroom, his cell phone kept ringing.

    While answering the phone, he went to the studio.

    "Hey."

    "Xu Yang, where are you now?"

    Zuo Yan turned around the room, but didn't find it, and began to look at each drawer one by one.

    "I'm at home."

    "I'm at your door, knocking on the door for a long time."

    Zuo Yan wondered, why did he look for him?

    "I'm at Xie Yao's house, come here to find me."

    In the bottom drawer, I saw a photo frame with photos of a family of three.

    Zuo Yan took a look, and was attracted by the messy pieces of paper below.

    It is his sketch.

    Some looked asleep and some looked like eating.

    Zuo Yan took it out, and each one was his. I don't know when he painted it.