75

A few days later.

    "Sir, your coffee."

    "Thank you."

   You're welcome, you prodigal man, I ordered 6 cups of coffee, but I didn't drink it. If you know, you are here to cheer, if you don't know, you think you're here to break the market. .

    Xie Yao turned to the next page and looked up at him, "Is there anything else?"

    Zuo Yan sat in front of him, "Do you know what waste is a crime."

    Xie Yao said: "Then you want to catch me."

    Zuo Yan Seeing that he looked wrong, he changed the subject witty.

    "Aren't you busy these days."

    He heard teacher Xie Yao call the day before yesterday, asking him to participate in his sketches.

    They haven't been idle since they went to Muzhai, until they came back, he didn't see Xie Yao holding a paintbrush.

    Where's the work, the question is right now, so I don't worry at all.

    "It's finished."

    Zuo Yan: ...when did it happen.

    Xie Yao closed the book, put his hands on the table, and whispered.

    Zuo Yan didn't hear clearly, and he leaned closer, "What did you say?" The

    two made a couple table, and they wanted to be close. Zuo Yan heard him say in his ear.

    "Every night after you fall asleep, it is when I am most inspired."

    After speaking, he took a bite of his ear.

    It just so happened that there was another customer in the store, Zuo Yan walked over and played with the system.

    "What does he mean."

    System: "Do you remember that their painters all go eccentric when they create works."

    Zuo Yan: "I remember, Xie Yao seemed to be suffocating in the water..."

    The system saw him understand, "Yes, he has now found a better source of inspiration."

    "A cup of cappuccino, table No. 3."

    Zuo Yan sat on the chair, always felt that Xie Yao's paintings also had part of his own credit. .

    System: a great contribution.

    Su Zi washed her hands and walked out from behind, "The relationship between you two is really good. It's enviable to

    see it."

    " Where did you see it." "I just opened my business for 4 days, and he was sitting there. In three days, I ordered 22 cups of coffee in the store without drinking a cup. I kept reading until I picked you up in the evening, and I wanted to leave work early for you.”

    Su Zi sighed. At first, she didn’t care about the relationship between the two. The gap is too big, and the balance has been tilted from the beginning.

    She was also worried that if something really happened, Xie Yao could retreat with his whole body, but Xu Yan.

    Fortunately, the two of them are getting better and better now, and she is relieved.

    Hearing leaving get off work early, Zuo Yan turned to look at her, both eyes lit up.

    Su Zi patted him on the head, "Don't even think about it, I still expect your painter Xie Da to recruit customers for me."