56

The evening cloud was dyed orange-red and the sky was blue. The boy was lying on the table, and his hair was shaken by the breeze.

Xie Yao stood in front of the window of the hotel and looked at everything while picking up the paintbrush.

Zuo Yan was hungry and paralyzed on the table.

Who suggested that everyone must eat together!

At this time, not only people have to eat, but even mosquitoes.

Zuo Yan stared at the fat mosquito on his arm. "It's about to start cooking." The

system: "It looks like a full meal." The

fat mosquito left after eating and drinking .

After a while, another flew over.

Zuo Yan: "Is it still dragging your family away?"

System: "Maybe it is his girlfriend."

Zuo Yan: "It may be a boyfriend."

Zuo Yan looked at his hand after the second mosquito flew away. Two bags, a long sigh.

"

Has n't he finished drawing yet?" He has maintained this posture for a long time, and can't feel the existence of the buttocks.

System: "Not yet."

Alas...

I wanted to sleep, and my eyes were stunned. A group of buzzing uninvited guests scared him away.

Lying! You think it's a buffet!

Zuo Yan didn't care whether or not the one above was finished, Saya ran into the room.

After he returned, he happened to meet Ji Zhizhi.

"I just wanted to call you. It's dinner. By the way, I have to call Mr. Xie."

Zuo Yan first waited at the dining table downstairs. After a while, Ji Zhizhi and Xie Yao went downstairs together.

The customs of this place must be eaten together no matter how many people are at dinner.

I have to say that although this does not look very good, the food is delicious.

There are two people, Zuo Yan and Ji Zhizhi, and the grandpas and aunts sitting next to them didn't consciously eat more.

After dinner, several people went out to eat together.

Zuo Yan and Xie Yao's room are adjacent, so as soon as they walked to the balcony, they could see the painting before he continued.

Zuo Yan glanced for a moment, his face twisted a bit.

There is only sky in that painting, there is no one at all!

He just fed the mosquitoes for a long time in vain!

Zuo Yan was so angry, but he squeezed a smile when the other person looked over.

I wish you were bitten by a mosquito.

Zuo Yan got into the bed directly, and Xie Yao picked up the mobile phone beside him.

"...Mr. Xu was a lucky draw...their boss suggested that he sell the ticket, but Mr. Xu insisted..."

"I know."

Xie Yao hung up the phone, looked at the evening sky in front of him, and picked up the pen for the second time Toning.

It used to be a dull color, now in his pen, it gradually became clear.

At night, there was a sudden heavy rain, crackling on the glass, the cold rain water was drawn in, let Zuoyan wake up at once.

He hurriedly closed the window, however, the distance between his bed and the window was very close.

Looking at the wet quilt and bed sheet, Zuo Yan scratched his head.

The whole person moved to the sofa and the TV had no signal.

Listening to the gust of wind outside, Zuo Yan covered himself with his clothes.

System: "You are afraid."

Zuo Yan retorted, "I am cold!"

System: "Shall I sing a song for you?"

Zuo Yan said: "Okay, sing hypnotic."

System: "~My tears in the water of the West Lake~Huluwa~Seven flowers on a vine~"

Zuo Yan: ...Are you teasing me, what a goblin in the big night!

The wind was still knocking on the window, and it seemed as if someone was knocking on the glass. Suddenly, there was a power outage.

...

"Boom!"

Zuo Yan held the pillow and stood outside the door next door.

The smell of Ji Zhizhi sleeping inside was not affected by the heavy rain and wind outside, not to mention his knock on the door.

Zuo Yan looked at Xie Yao's door suspiciously, thinking again and again, and thought he should go back to his room.

Lightning flashed far away, illuminating the corridor.

A man in a black raincoat moved closer and closer to him... When

Zuo Yan turned around, a black figure stood behind him, scaring him to take a few subconscious steps back.

The man in black is still dripping water, and there is a faint red liquid dripping with it. Zuo Yan's spirit is tense at once.

"System! What's the situation!" The

system calmed him. "He is Xie Yao."

Zuo Yan didn't think the news was so calm at this time. Isn't Xie Yao more scary!

He is an extremely unstable mental state with a tendency to kill!

At this time, the man in black moved, and he took off his hat to reveal his face.

It was indeed Xie Yao, looking at him expressionlessly at the moment.

Zuo Yan: Huan Te is looking down.

Zuo Yan looked at where he was, and was about to cry. There was a dead path behind him.

"Well, I sleepwalk..."

Xie Yao put a long object in his raincoat and said in a magnetic voice: "I sleepwalk too."

Zuo Yan froze for a while, "What a coincidence."

Your second uncle of! Your sleepwalker can talk!

"It's a coincidence."

Xie Yao smiled and slowly took out what was in his arms.

"Meow~"

A yellow raccoon kitten curled up in his hand, his body wet.

In his other hand, he held his easel.

"Help me get it."

Zuo Yanlen took the cat and stared at the little guy with big eyes.

Xie Yao opened the door of the room and saw him still stunned, pulling the corner of his pillow and pulling him in.

Zuo Yan was licked by the cat's little tongue.

Over there, Xie Yao looked at his painting and sighed softly.

Seeing him staring at him, he laughed softly.

"I didn't expect such a strong wind to blow away the paint before it was dry."

Then came over and nodded the cat's nose. "It's raining outside, this little guy is hiding under my canvas ""

Zuo Yan squeezed the red in his hand, and said it early, scaring him to death.

I thought it was blood all over the cat!

"How about you, why are you still out here so late?"

Moreover, they also hold pillows.

Can Zuo Yan say that he is afraid, certainly not, he will not come up with a good excuse for a while.

The sound of thunderstorm mixed with the gust of wind and shot on the glass, Zuo Yan shuddered.