187

In the morning, Zuo Yan's mood was the same as riding a roller coaster, up and down one after another, just as he sacrificed his mouth in the early morning without contributing his ass.

    At breakfast time, Eleven stood by the table, his entire face looked a little serious.

    On the other hand, there is harmony in front of the table. Zuo Yan does not need to stretch out his chopsticks, and people around him will put the dishes into his bowl, watch him eat it, and hold his head and give him a deep kiss. After completing this set of actions, continue to repeat the above actions.

    Zuo Yan wiped the corners of his mouth, looked at him and said, "Aren't you going to eat?"

    "I'll be full when I watch you eat."

    My stomach is not long on your body, but when I look at the face in front of me, think about it again. Human character, Zuo Yan honestly ate up everything in the bowl.

    "Have you eaten?" Gu Zhi smiled gently, and the smile on the corners of his lips affected the red beauty moles. There are beautiful people, smile Qingcheng, smile Qingguo again, and laugh... ancestor, don't laugh, what do you let me do Straightforward.

    Gu Zhi leaned close to him and licked the mimeograph on his mouth, "Why are you so afraid of me? When I first approached me, I was very courageous."

    Zuo Yan was startled, "What do you know?"

    "Guess."

    Gu Zhi touched. The back of his head, his forehead against him, and a chuckle overflowing from his throat accompanied these two words.

    These two words are the least human in the world. I have to ask you if I guess it! However, Zuo Yan dare to yell, dare not, if Gu Zhi, he dare, but Xie Yao, he should take a rest.

    Zuo Yan frowned his eyebrows into a lump. The problem is that they are the same person!

    "What are you thinking?"

    Zuo Yan said: "I guess."

    "Did you guess it?"

    "No."

    Gu Zhi laughed, biting his earlobe, "You are still so cute." The magnetic laughter poured in directly. Into the ears.

    Zuo Yan: You are still so perverted.

    Zhou Wei saw such a scene when he came in, raised his eyebrows in surprise, so fast?

    However, when the young master turned his head to look at him, his heart stood alert.

    "Zuo Yan."

    Zuo Yan looked up and saw him with a happy expression, "Zhou said you are here."

    "You weren't so happy when you saw me." The hand around his shoulder tightened, and Zuo Yan quickly said that he I have made an appointment with Zhou Wei and have something to do.

    Gu Zhi turned his head to look at Zhou Wei, and whispered: "Really?"

    He nodded when he received Zuo Yan's wink, "Yes, it's about the internship of the dream master."