55

Do you want me to say yes or not?

There is certainly a place to sit, but sitting on you...

"I'm quite heavy."

Xie Yao squeezed his waist. "Shen?"

There was no meat on his waist .

The thrilling scene just now made a lot of people see that the uncle and his wife in the front row squeezed inside again, "Come on, boy, sit here."

Zuo Yan wanted to stand up, but someone's hand on the waist was not released .

I don't know where I pressed it. The expression of Zuo Yan distorted a little.

"What's wrong with this? Where's the injury?"

Xie Yao said: "It seems that he twisted his waist, he will sit here with me."

Ji Zhizhi said: "How are you Xu Xu?"

Zuo Yan felt a hand in Rubbing his waist, he quickly said: "The waist hurts a little."

"Then Xie trouble doctor for a while, the hospital is in front."

Xie Yao said: "It's okay."

You're okay, I'm okay.

Zuo Yan grasped the front backrest, his body stiff.

Xie Yao said: "Relax."

If you take your paw out of my clothes, I will relax!

Xie Yao felt the delicate skin under his palm, and his cold fingertips gently crossed the waist.

Zuo Yan turned his head back, "Your hand..."

"Huh?"

Xie Yao seemed to be satisfied with the feel of the waist, and his fingertips kept moving the skin.

Zuo Yan's face was flushed, his body trembling, as if tolerating something.

Xie Yao froze his fingers and broke his shoulders.

Zuo Yan couldn't hold back and laughed.

What a special! Can you not catch a place without letting go! Itchy him!

Xie Yao was stunned for a moment, and soon laughed softly.

"You are really cute."

After finishing talking, finally took out his hand, Zuo Yan finally liberated.

Xie Yao also returned to his previous state, his arms propped on the edge of the window, and his eyes looked out of the window.

However, in addition to the mountain outside, it is still a mountain, and I don't know what looks good in this eye.

Xie Yao's side face is very beautiful, without the gentleness of the front, but there is no feeling.

Who can think of such a person who is mentally ill?

Still a perverted stealing panties!

As a victim, Zuo Yan can only say that people must not look.

After not knowing for the first time the exaggerated prompt sound in his ear, Xie Yao finally turned his head.

The teenager on his body was bowing his head, his expression focused.

Actually played the game.

Xie Yao's little finger flicked twice, this person...

Zuo Yan saw that his team was the first, and looked at everyone's contribution.

It's mvp again.

Proceed to the next round soon.

Suddenly braked, Zuo Yan fell to Xie Yao's chest.

The back of the head made an intimate and powerful contact with the opponent's chin.

Zuo Yan turned back, "Are you okay."

He seemed to hear a mumble just now.

Xie Yao said: "What do you say?" The

two were close, and Zuo Yan could clearly see the blood on the tip of his tongue.

Bleeding, it's over, won't avenge him

Xie Yao glanced at his mobile phone and asked, "Is it fun?"

Zuo Yan glanced, and he was kicked out of the room.

"Not fun."

What might have been hiding on the road just now, the driver quickly re-started.

Zuo Yan didn't dare to provoke the gangster behind him, so he didn't move.

after awhile.

"I remember I bought a soft seat." The

system: "You didn't pay for it."

"Now the soft seat has become a hard seat."

Zuo Yan clearly felt the touch under the buttocks, and did not take a sudden change of seat without paying for it. of!

System: "...be careful to turn into a socket later."

Zuo Yan's body is stiff, and it is impossible for a large audience.

System: "It's really naive."

Zuo Yan: "Do you think Xie Yao is you?"

System: ...I have nothing to do with me, and I have no chicken.

As the road was bumpy, Zuo Yan felt that the hard seat was getting harder and harder. In order to prevent the socket from appearing for a while, he still quietly rubbed it forward.

Xie Yao grabbed his waist and put his head on his shoulder. The sound was terribly magnetic. "Don't move."

Zuo Yan: Brother, you need to hold on.

Because of the relationship between the two people in the corner of the car, no one looked at it carefully.

but.

"Xu Xuan, why are you running away? My silver has fallen to bronze. Let's play again!"

Xie Yao raised his eyelids and glanced at diagonally diagonally Ji Zhizhi.

"Just the two of you were playing a game together?"

"Well."

"What are you playing?"

Zuo Yan took out his phone and opened a snake that showed his head.

Someone above invited him to join the team.

Zuo Yan looked back at him subconsciously, his eyes inquiring.

Xie Yao was delighted by his eyes and rubbed his head. "Play."

Zuo Yan joined the team at the urging of Ji Zhizhi.

I couldn't stop at the beginning, completely forgot the things under the butt, and instead regarded the person behind him as a chair.

System: ...good young people are just being poisoned by internet addiction.

Xie Yao's arm was lightly resting on his waist, and when he looked down, he could see the colorful snakes on the phone screen.

Xie Yao glanced at the boy's body.

White neck was exposed in front of him, as if he could hear the sound of blood flowing inside.

His eyes darkened a little, and a flash of stern flashed.

The children's games were especially invested, the clothes were rubbed up, and the waist of the jeans was somewhat loose.

A trace of white appeared in Xie Yao's sight.

White is the color that Xie Yao likes.

Zuo Yan looked at himself in the game and hit the wall, secretly relieved.

Unexpectedly, one day he was saved by a pair of underwear, alas.

In the bumps, Zuo Yan wanted to change back to the previous soft seat.

However... things are contrary to wishes.

When he stopped at the destination, Zuo Yan quickly stood up and his butt was hurt.

The ambulance was already called, Ji Zhizhi and several others carried the injured down, and when they turned around, they saw that the two of them had not got off.

Get in the car and ask, "What's wrong, Dr. Xie?"

Zuo Yan said: "That, Dr. Xie's legs are numb." Moreover, it's not just legs.

Xie Yao smiled apologetically.

Ji Zhizhi suddenly realized that an adult sitting on his legs bumped all the way, but he didn't remember it for a moment.

"How about the patient?"

"It has been sent to the ambulance, it should be fine, thanks to Dr. Xie."

Zuo Yan walked behind the two, watching Xie Yao's eyes admired.

Durability, firmness, and speed of recovery, five stars.

System: ...Is this a review after use?