95

Zuo Yan woke up in the warmth, the warm water soaked the position of his chest, and the heat filled his face.

    There was darkness in front of him, and a hand was sliding around him.

    "Who turned off my lights, system?"

    System: "If something is not there, please leave a message..." The

    chain dropped at critical moments.

    Zuo Yan could feel as if he was sitting on someone's lap, with his breath hitting his ear.

    "Wake up?"

    "Who are you!"

    His wrists were tied and things were hidden in front of him. Zuo Yan was struggling to leave him.

    "This is the sentence every time I ask, why is there no new idea?"

    Zuo Yan's waist was firmly clasped, and as he struggled, someone's reaction became clearer and clearer, he froze himself , Did not move.

    "It's you?!"

    Xiao Liuzui approached his ear and blew lightly, "The prince recognized me so soon. It seems that he is very satisfied with what I did that night, so he can still remember it like this."

    Satisfaction Ghost!

    Your mother has a wave of things, come, come, let me go if you have the ability, let's go single!

    It was impossible to let go of him, Xiao Liuzui directly picked him up, got up and left the bath.

    Zuo Yan struggled throughout the whole process, and he already felt a bad premonition.

    And his struggle, in exchange for two slap marks on the buttocks.

    "Flap, pop." The

    crisp sound directly made him froze, "Let me down!" Lao Tzu is going to single out! You son of a tortoise!

    Xiao Liuzui smiled when he saw his reaction so much. Instead of removing his hands from his hips, he squeezed, "It feels good."

    Along the way, Zuo Yan cursed, and Xiao Liuquan was singing while he was singing, and when he stopped cursing, he said, "Just hearing the voice of the prince makes me excited."

    Zuo Yan: What's more to say about this? You are a pervert.

    Until he was put on a soft bed, his ankles were handcuffed by metal chains and the like, Zuo Yan swallowed, fucking, what the hell is this.

    "What on

    earth do you want to do!" Zuo Yan grabbed the chain with his hand, what was it so strong.

    A voice rang in his ears, wrapped around his eardrums, "Of course it's you."

    Then, the shoulder was wrapped in the warm place, and there was a tingling pain.

    There was a tremor rising from the tail vertebrae, a little numb, a little itchy, Zuo Yan found sadly that he was expecting something in his heart, and his body began to feel a little weak, tired, and desperate for something.

    Xiao Liuzui watched his reaction, and the bloody lips became brighter.

    His eyes were blindfolded, and only a slight noise could be heard in his ears. As the person's steps got closer, Zuo Yan became more and more nervous.