19

Huang Yao immediately stood up when he heard the voice, and said to Gu Zheng, who was approaching, said: "We are chatting, isn't it."

Zuo Yan's heart haha, if you don't look at me with such threatening eyes, I will believe you Too.

"I'll ask you to do something."

Gu Zheng said lightly, approached, and also looked at the rose on the chest of Zuo Yan.

The dark red color seems to be stained with blood.

Gu Zheng glanced at him sideways, Huang Yao immediately said: "I said he would bandage him, but he seemed to distrust me, so we are introducing ourselves to each other."

Zuo Yan watched him lying without blushing Look, come and repeat, what are you doing here?

Gu Zheng obviously distrusted him, and turned back to ask Zuo Yan, "Is he saying it true?"

Zuo Yan said, "Fake."

Gu Zheng said: "Oh? What did he say."

Zuo Yan looked at the red Huang Yao, who squeezed his eyebrows, took out his lies without mercy.

"He said you are not gentle, let me hurt and follow him, he will treat me well, not let me hurt, and said I am like a wild cat, but he likes it, because he is tamed..."

Gu Zheng heard two injured The fingertips flicked.

"Don't listen to him, cousin, I didn't say that!"

Huang Yao didn't expect that he really said those words just now, for fear that Gu Zheng would be angry.

Zuo Yan didn't expect this person to be Gu Zheng's cousin.

However, what he just said is true.

Now that he is in a hurry, he has not produced decisive evidence yet.

Under Gu Zheng's eyes, Zuo Yan trembles and raises his paws, "I didn't lie, he gave me this..."

Seeing that, the complaint must also pay attention to the evidence.

The thorny rose greeted the sun with a few drops of crystal dew.

Gu Zheng took the rose in his hand and asked Shen Sheng, "You promised him?"

Zuo Yan immediately expressed his determination, "No."

Looking at my sincere eyes, there are all your reflections in it. Before the thought of suicide, I will never leave you, rest assured!

I don't know if Gu Zheng didn't understand his eyes, but he was very satisfied with this answer.

Huang Yao watched the two people question and answer. Under Gu Zheng's dangerous eyes, he swallowed. "Cousin, I'm kidding."

Gu Zheng glanced coldly at him, "Come and bandage!"

Huang Yao raised his heart and applied medicine to Zuo Yan. While picking up the gauze, he faced the clear and innocent eyes of Zuo Yan and turned black.

The retaliatory hand moved hard, and Zuo Yan took a painful "sizzle" breath, and blood wounds leaked out of the wound on the medicine.

Looking at the misfortune in the eyes of the people above, Zuoyan secretly gritted his teeth, uncle, you wait for Lao Tzu.

Gentlemen revenge, not too late!

Raise his hand and cover the wound so he won't bandage.

"Gu Zheng..."

Gu Zheng threw the rose into the trash can and heard his weak voice.

Unconsciously, his footsteps were a little hurried. "What's wrong?" From

this look, he saw the youth's face pale. Gu Zheng seemed to see the dependence and grievance he showed when he looked at himself.

Gu Zheng relaxed his voice and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zuo Yan removed the paw covering his chest. "It hurts..."

Gu Zheng looked at him and saw that the wound left by the bullet was bleeding out and sticky in his chest. The liquid on the fair skin is extremely dazzling.

"Huang Yao!"

Huang Yao heard a shivering subconsciously from his brother's voice and turned back to see Gu Zheng looking at him unpleasantly.

"Go out without bandaging!"

"Brother I..."

"Go out!" On the

left, he seemed to be dying, weak, but the inner thought was that ten years is too long, he can't wait that long, If you have a hatred, let's report now

Huang Yao put his gauze down and walked to the door. He suddenly remembered something, and glanced back at the left words.

Wait, what does your eyes mean!

Suddenly a bad hunch burst into Zuo Yan's heart.

And this hunch soon came true.

As soon as Huang Yao was gone, the task of bandaging the wound was given to Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng's hands are very beautiful, with long fingers, rounded nails, and a healthy luster. When these hands are placed on the white chest of Zuo Yan, and the fingertips touch the skin, the two people can't help but feel strange.

Gu Zheng picked up the gauze and lifted his body lightly. Zuo Yan leaned against his shoulder. The tip of his nose was all the fragrance of his body.

Gauze twirled around Zuo Yan's chest, and then...struggled...

Zuo Yan's "Ao" sound, tears burst out of his eyes, fingers gripped his shoulders tightly, gasping for breath.

Gu Zheng frowned, "What's wrong with you."

Zuo Yan said hardly: "Can you... lightly."

Gu Zheng looked at him and spit out two words, "Cunning."

Is it my squeaminess or your horror, I This is a bandage wound! Not to pack the equipment, really, tap, please!

Although Gu Zheng said that, the energy in his hand subconsciously eased a little.

The second round of gauze didn't end. Zuo Yan grabbed his hand and said with tears, "Are there any doctors?"

Can we change the doctors? These small things will not bother you.

Gu Zheng said impatiently: "Do you want a doctor?"

Zuo Yan's head pecked rice like a chicken. Yes, now! He was afraid that he would not see him alive after waiting for a while.

Gu Zheng said: "The one I just left is the doctor."

Zuo Yan thought for a while, and said calmly and calmly, "Let's continue."