155

The gloomy sky was fluttering with tiny snowflakes, which melted.

    The baby's crying sound seemed to be not far away, the voice was weak and intermittent, as if he was very tired.

    Zuo Yan followed the sound, and the thick snow layer under his feet creaked.

    Everything around is blurred, and there is a red wall on the right side of the body, showing a sense of age.

    I don't know where it is, and there is no one around, only the cry of the baby attracts him.

    After walking a few steps around this wall, I saw a basket falling from the tree with a baby in the basket.

    The little ball, his cheeks flushed with cold, closed his eyes, and made a weak cry in his mouth.

    Is it a human?

    Zuo Yan flashed this idea in his mind, but the white gas from the child told him that it was a human.

    When I approached, I wanted to reach out and pick up this child and discard the baby no matter what age, but such a cute child, how can I bear it?

    The finger passed through the child's body, and Zuo Yan was stunned for a moment. Then he looked at him, there was nothing missing, his body was fine and not transparent, but try again, the same as before.

    The cry of the child became smaller and smaller in front of him, and in the end he could not even hear the sound.

    Zuo Yan was also panicked. He looked around to see if anyone else was passing by. He walked in a hurry and knocked his head by the stone hidden in the snow.

    After turning around, the place where he can move is only so big, and the other places seem to be blocked and can't get through.

    There was no sound, and he yelled for several times and saw no one.

    Zuo Yan could only return to the edge of the basket again, watching that the child inside had no sound.

    "Where is this?"

    System: "I don't know."

    "Is it a dream?"

    System: "No, I won't appear in your dreams."

    Although he couldn't meet the child, Zuo Yan still grouped himself in a circle and sat around the basket, at least the snow did not pass through his body.

    "Little guy, wake up, my elder brother turned you into a magic trick and changed a lot of life. Haven't you seen it before, and if you open your eyes, elder brother will change it?"

    Zuo Yan can no longer hear the child's breathing. The ups and downs of the chest are almost invisible.

    "This big snowy day, just our brothers, this magic can only be seen by you alone, usually I hide it, and give me a look?" In the

    white snow, the white-haired boy squatted in the basket. On the side, talking to the baby inside, he was talking to himself, and the snowflakes fell on him, and soon piled up into thin slices.