27

On the train, Huang Yao tied his face, "Can't we choose a sleeper!"

Zuo Yan looked sideways at him with constipation, and said innocently, "The sleeper ticket is sold out."

Huang Yao gritted his back teeth. , "Come here! I'll swap places with you!"

Zuo Yan said, "Don't change!"

Huang Yao's left side is a fat man, who is eating with a big mouth, and snack slag falls on him from time to time.

Opposite is a middle-aged woman holding a child. The child is holding a piece of chocolate in his hand. The sticky sticky hands are holding him and smiling at him from time to time.

The smiling Huang Yao's nerves were tense and his eyes were disgusted, but he was staring closely at the child's two hands.

It was as if the child could pounce at any time.

Zuo Yan sat next to him and smiled, but Huang Yao saw his trembling shoulder.

"You're still laughing! It's all a bad idea you think!"

Zuo Yan said before that he had a way to go to Suhe with Gu Zheng. Who thought that it was a secret way to follow this method!

When I think of them being caught by Big Brother, the consequences are simply unimaginable.

Left words huh, said that I was a bad idea, you are not in the car now, don't go if you have the ability.

But Zuo Yan certainly won't say that, because he has no money.

So Zuo Yan looked at him and said comfortingly, "Forbearance, you didn't find Gu Zheng to find us, proving that we were hiding very well."

From the plane following the train all the way, the two escaped Gu Zheng with no danger.

However, Zuo Yan's worry is that the next means of transportation, planes and trains, can avoid Gu Zheng because they both choose ordinary seats.

But Suhe is a small village, and only one passenger car can enter the village after getting off the train.

Passenger cars are so big, the possibility of being discovered is too great.

Huang Yao patted the cookie crumbs that fell off his body, frowning, and heard his worry saying: "After getting off the train, Brother will have someone to pick you up, you still worry about us."

Zuo Yan's eyes lighted and patted him 'S shoulders said: "You have worked hard."

Long responsibilities, big brother.

But the scenery along the way is still good. For example, how cute is the child opposite you.

Hey? What about chocolate in hand?

Zuo Yan looked for clues and looked silently.

Huang Yao noticed that he was suddenly quiet and looked down.

I saw a black thing slowly slipping on his pants, highlighting its sense of existence.

It is estimated that when the child just spoke, the child threw it over.

To prevent him from losing his temper, Zuoyan quickly dragged him out of position.

In the bathroom, Huang Yao's face was so black that he couldn't watch it anymore. Zuo Yan leaned against the wall at the door and looked at the top of the carriage.

A girl came out of the women's toilet and couldn't walk when she saw him.

Zuo Yan's long hair was not cut, and a tall ponytail was tied out when he went out. His skin was fair, and his face was pale and weak. He made a gesture of looking at the sky at a 45-degree angle at this moment, and his body seemed to haunt a faint sense of melancholy.

There are not many handsome men with such long hair and long hair, so the two girls took out their phones and pretended to be taking pictures inadvertently. In fact, the camera was full of left words.

Zuo Yan is looking at the top of his head, and there is a spider slowly crawling from the end of the web to the end, but the person behind him has not yet come out!

Zuo Yan asked the system "Why should I accompany him to the bathroom?" It has been half an hour.

System: "If he loses, you will have no money."

It's right to hear Zuo Yan, but, "How do you know me so much? Is it that our revolutionary friendship has been established so deeply?" The

system: "Because you have been staring at his wallet." Not being a pickpocket Thanks to this face.

The flash of the flash flashed, and the girl with short hair was annoyed and forgot to turn off the flash.

Zuo Yan looked back from the spider and looked at the two girls diagonally, and naturally found the phone on their hands.

Am I being photographed?

System: "It's obvious."

Zuo Yan's face was deep, "I only care about whether my action was handsome or not."

Standing upright, he smiled softly at the two of them, "Don't post it on the Internet."

Two The girls were excited, ahhhhhhh! Even the sound is so nice!

However, it was late and it was already sent out.

"That, I'm sorry, I sent it out accidentally, I'm really sorry, I will delete it immediately."

Zuo Yan froze, so fast?

But in the face of the apology of the two girls, he shook his head and said he didn't care.

Gu Zheng should not be able to watch some boring things online.

Huang Yao came out of the bathroom and saw the two girls chatting away as they said something handsome.

"I really doubt how you understand so much."

This has always been the place where Huang Yao didn't understand. Even if he was resurrected, why is he no stranger to the things in modern society, on the contrary, he knows more than he does.

Zuo Yan went back silently, who knows.

The journey was still far away. Zhao Liu searched for new things nearby and laughed from time to time.

After refreshing again, a picture of Jiugongge came into view, which was about to swipe up the finger and paused.

Click on the big picture, Zhao Liu froze, is this not Brother He?

Zhao Liu took the phone to the opposite Gu Zheng and said, "Boss, brother He Xiao has been on the hot search."

Gu Zheng frowned, didn't understand what he said, but took a look at the phone.

His eyes suddenly cooled down, seeing the background behind He Zhigla, Gu Zheng got up and left.

Zhao Liu took the phone by himself and scratched his head. What was the boss doing?

Zuo Yan found that when the two of them returned to their seats, they found that the bear boy was holding two chocolates in one hand this time, and it was obviously a bit difficult to grasp.

Seeing two people, happy with a grin.

Not only was Huang Yao afraid this time, even he felt a little scared.

"You two, are you going to elope?"

A familiar voice suddenly came from behind, and the two froze.

Sleeper compartment.

Gu Zheng sat on the bed, standing across from the two caught guys.

Zhao Liu felt that the atmosphere was serious, and he bit a half of the apple in his mouth.

"Tell me, what's going on."

Huang Yao first identified the people around him, "His idea!"

Zuo Yan's body was shaken by Gu Zheng's eyes, and he really misread you! So betrayed allied teammates so quickly! Playing 55 in the future will definitely not take you!

Zuo Yan leaned his neck and looked at him, "I'm going too, in case I think of anything else I can help."

Gu Zheng looked at Huang Yao again.

Huang Yao was unwilling to fall behind. "I am a doctor!"

Gu Zheng looked at the two people blankly. "The next stop, you two will go back to me." The

two teammates looked at the other person in unison. There is a meaning in the eyes, help!

Zhao Liu twitched his mouth, what's the matter with him?

"Boss, since both of them are here, let them go and wait in the village. Anyway, let them go back, and they may not be obedient." The

two people's eyes are bright, and their movements are nodding in unison. As for... Say another.

Gu Zheng's eyes were cold, "No next time!" The

last two people finally stayed, and finally got rid of the bear child.

In the two-day train, Zuo Yan, Huang Yao and Zhao Liudou were the landlords for two days.

When I came out, everyone wanted to give him a bomb.

After getting off the train, I thought there would be someone picking up as Huang Yao said, but I didn't expect Gu Zheng to call anyone over.

Huang Yao twitched his forehead as soon as he saw the dirt on the door.

Zuo Yan shook his head, and what was even more unacceptable for Jiexie was still inside.

In the passenger car, two people have a seat.

Zuo Yan sat next to Gu Zheng. The weather was a little hot this season. There was a burst of sweat in the car, and the pungent thinking twitched the human brain.

Gu Zheng smelled a light smell in this smell.

Sideways, close to the people around, the smell became clearer.

The light seems to be incense.

The roads in the mountains are uneven. The driver is most familiar with this road and can already fly to the point with his eyes closed.

So drive up, no matter what the people behind.

The car occasionally bumped twice, and at first it was a little unaccustomed, and after a while, it was fully adapted.

However, there are still accidents.

A big bump, Zuo Yan felt his butt off the seat, and the top of his head seemed to be in close contact with the roof of the car.

Snapped.

Landing on the seat, Zuo Yan took a breath.

Gu Zheng asked, "Does the wound hurt?"

Zuo Yan nodded, almost pulling his heart out of that mouth.

Brother, the driver, you will be beaten if you drive like this.

Gu Zheng grabbed his wrist and pulled it on himself, so he had to tear open his clothes.

Zuo Yan was startled, "What are you going to do!"

Gu Zheng frowned, "Don't move, I'll look at the wound."

Zuo Yan looked back, and the people around the seat looked at the two pulls. On the man.

"My wound is okay."

Gu Zheng didn't believe it. The bump was really bigger just now. His wound hasn't healed for a few days, and it is likely to crack.

Zuo Yan grabbed his unbuttoned hand, embarrassed, and whispered: "I'm really okay, wait until the place looks good again."

Whoever can bear the undress in the car, scares the honest The villagers can be adjusted.

Gu Zheng looked at him halfway and gave his hand away, but he embraced him in his arms.

The clear fragrance on the tip of the nose was more intense, and Zuo Yan couldn't break away, so he found a comfortable posture beside him. With the shaking in the car, he fell asleep.

Huang Yao looked at the two of them with complicated eyes. After one bump, his nose hit the front seat, and he suddenly thought of nothing.

When did you get to the place?