49

"What is he doing inside?" The

system: "It seems to be taking a shower."

Zuo Yan drew back his hand suddenly, not to look at it, what to do if he saw something, and suddenly he got sick again.

"It is said that these artists all have quirks. Xie Yao's quirk is to take a bath before painting?" For

example, some love put a pile of rotten apples in the drawer, and every day they love to smell the rotten taste to be inspired.

There are also writers who must strip themselves off and sit on the toilet to create... The

system replied, "It is possible, according to the data that he does have this habit."

Zuo Yan looked back, sat on the ground, looked at The picture in front.

The only thing now is that he does not know what Xie Yao thought about this mental illness.

Just like this person suddenly became abnormal, and then suddenly recovered.

"System, are you sure that the goal spirit of the real world is okay?" The

system: "I'm sure."

Zuo Yan picked his claws, "That's because you haven't found it yet. Go back and remember to check and check." The

system didn't speak, it was another time. Snappy movement.

After being silent for a while, Zuo Yan asked, "Gu Zheng, how did he die."

System: "Suicide."

"Nonsense, I also know that suicide."

Zuo Yan scratched his head, forget it, don't want that.

After a while another child, "he has not finished yet?"

Bathe even, how little children are not sound.

System: "He seems to be diving."

Zuo Yan had several huge question marks on his head. He dived in the bathroom. Did he have a problem with his brain or system?

After thinking about it, I decided to check it out.

Open the door, there are several clothes neatly on the ground, and no one is seen.

Zuo Yan walked over, struggling with a small heart thump.

I saw that in the bathtub, Xie Yaoping lay in it, and the water passed his head and body, looking at the ceiling with his eyes open.

"This is what you said about diving?" The

system: "Yes."

Zuo Yan: ...I think this system is getting silly.

System: "Your expression betrayed you."

Zuo Yan's face was deep, "Look at the meeting between us, I will give you the next repair cost."

System: "By the way, help me change my eyes."

Left Say: "...you're welcome."

The figure in the bathtub didn't feel like a person was standing next to him. Zuo Yan looked at him and asked, "How long has he kept this posture?" The

system: "Go from you Start to change your clothes."

"Don't say it early !" It's

estimated to be dead for so long!

Zuo Yan crouched by the bathtub, reaching for his shoulder and just touching it.

The eyes of the people inside moved.

Before Zuo Yan could wait, a big hand appeared on his arm, and he fell into the bathtub the next moment.

When he was pulled down, he was not prepared, and Zuo Yan swallowed it all in, and his face changed at that time.

What he poured into his stomach was the man's bath water!

Zuo Yan struggled to think of it, but his hands were hugged, and the whole person was trapped in the man's arms.

If you want to breathe, there is water in your nose.

Zuo Yan's face was very close to the other party. Xie Yao grinned at the corner of his mouth and stared straight at him.

"I wipe! This man is ill again!" There was

a pain in the chest, and the feeling of being suffocated, his hands and feet were tied, and Zuo Yan only had one way to avoid drowning.

Facing the face close to him, Zuo Yan closed his eyes and opened his mouth to bite.

Xie Yao hid subconsciously, and suddenly his body stiffened for a moment.

Zuo Yan felt the touch in his mouth, and the tip of his tongue rested on a slightly hard object.

Xie Yao's eyes slowly deepened, and a smooth object tian* licked twice on his throat.

Zuo Yan felt this thing move up and down, he opened his eyes and found himself biting on the man's neck.

The new hatred and the old complaint were reported together, and Zuo Yan bite hard.

The limbs really felt loose, and Zuo Yan quickly propped up the edge of the bathtub.

And Xie Yao also got together.

The current posture is that Xie Yao is sitting in the bathtub, he is sitting on the other person's body.

This posture is very dangerous. Zuo Yan will continue to run if he rolls, but he is quickly pulled back.

The white shirt clung to the body messily, making someone's breath heavy.

Xie Yao put his arm around his waist and the other hand around his neck.

There was a trace of blood around the throat knot.

Next, it was completely beyond the expectations of Zuo Yan.

He thought Xie Yao wanted to kill him, but now it is no different than killing him.

Jeans floated in the corner of the bathtub, slightly lonely.

Xie Yao chuckled when he saw Pikachu's underwear printed on his body.

Then Pikachu was split in two and a half, and went alone with his jeans.

There was a bath lotion next to it, but some people turned a blind eye.

Xie Yao likes to be in the water very much. The moment of suffocation in the water makes him more inspired.

Zuo Yan was pulled into the water, and every time when he was short of breath, another lip came up, and a little air was not enough.

Xie Yao smiled deeper as he watched the teenager chase his lips.

Zuo Yan felt like a small boat, drifting and drifting, the big waves kept on him, but it never turned over.

Until he was about to approach the shore, a large wave hit him, the hull leaned, and it was dangerous at first sight, but the waves that had been surrounding him were ignored.

Until the boat was filled with water, the hull sank.

Zuo Yan came out of the water with his neck bitten, and breathing was a luxury for him.

The lights became misty before his eyes.

The man in the ear seemed to be talking, and his brain was still immersed in the previous suffocation, and it worked slowly.

The eyes slowly turned black.

Xie Yao put the man on the bed and suddenly stopped when he reached out to unbutton his shirt.

The wet water dampened the sheets. After a few seconds, Xie Yao recovered, took off his shirt, and walked out with the Chen shirt.

Standing again in front of the painting of the blood-stained teenager, Xie Yao recalled the look of the teenager.

The blank space on the teenager's face on the painting finally has content.

Xie Yao stopped his pen and looked at it again. His face was gloomy. Suddenly he picked up the knife and cut off this work he liked very much.

The air seemed to have condensed, and Xie Yao was holding a knife in his hand.

His eyes unconsciously looked at the wet shirt next to him.

After a few minutes, Xie Yao returned to the bedroom.

While looking at the teenager on the bed, he dropped the pen on the canvas.

I don't know how long it has passed, the boy on the canvas gradually took shape.

The teenager curled up, his large white shirt, and his wet place stuck to his skin.

The whole body was light pink, and only a half of the slender neck was exposed with a trace of red...