48

Xie Yao heard his question, and suddenly approached him, a strange light flashed in his eyes.

Zuo Yan's back touched himself against the window, and there was no way back.

Xie Yao kept staring at his neck until he came to him.

Zuo Yan swallowed nervously, seeing the man in front of him more excited.

Zuo Yan stared closely at his movements, "System, if I were killed by him, would I have any condolences to Jin Na."

System: "No."

Xie Yao raised his hand, using the tip of his index finger on his knot. Passing lightly across, he landed on the first button of his shirt, not knowing what he had thought of, and Xie Yao's eyes suddenly turned on.

Zuo Yan's tears in his heart, what did you think of?

Xie Yao's attitude suddenly softened, and he raised his hand and touched his head.

"After so long, I forgot to pour water for you. What do you want to drink?"

Zuo Yan didn't keep up with his thoughts for a while.

"That, it's not too early... is there Coke?"

Zuo Yan wanted to say that he should go home, but he quickly changed his mind when he saw the man's sudden cold eyes.

Xie Yao chuckled, "It's suitable for your age, but it's not good to drink too much cola."

How much do you want me to drink.

Zuo Yan asked carefully, "Will Sprite?"

Xie Yao looked at him with gentle eyes, and did not speak.

Zuo Yan changed another, "Fanta?"

Seeing the man's smile deeper and deeper, Zuo Yan immediately said honestly, "I can drink anything."

Xie Yao looked at his face and said gently: " Good."

Zuo Yan watched him turn around and sighed in relief.

I saw the man in front of me suddenly turned back, leaned close to him, and gently said in the ear of Zuo Yan: "I will come back immediately, wait for me obediently."

Zuo Yan nodded his head like a chicken peck rice, sir You go quickly.

Xie Yao's breath hit his neck, and it turned red. Xie Yao looked down at the scarlet face, his mouth laughed, and turned to leave.

Zuo Yan counted his footsteps until he couldn't hear it, and immediately rushed up.

Lie down at the door until there is no sound.

"Which side did Xie Yao go?" The

system said: "Right."

Zuo Yan opened the door quietly, leaned out of his head and glanced, and immediately ran to the left.

In order to prevent the shoes from making noises, he walked on his feet, fast and stable, and indeed everyone's potential was forced out.

The goal of Zuo Yan was the door. The door was unlocked when he entered.

As for the relationship with the goal, he will wait until he saves his life.

The doorway was close at hand, and he could reach it with his hand, but when Zuoyan reached his hand, he encountered a cold object.

Zuoyan froze, how could he move.

The black figure lying on the door raised his head, his smooth tongue facing the tip of Zuo Yan's nose.

Left words: ...I am fucking! Ghost!

He stepped back quickly, stepped on the heel, and stumbled to the ground all of a sudden. Before he got up, he felt that the carpet under the palm of his hand was a little... scraping.

And, what's special will move!

"I'm fucking! This fucking haunted house!"

Even though he didn't dare to call it out, only the system could hear the high-decibel cry.

Dark shadow slowly approached him, the slippery feeling became stronger, and suddenly, the light turned on.

Zuo Yan subconsciously closed his eyes, then quickly opened it.

Then he was stupid.

I saw a golden head facing him in front of him.

Seeing him staring, he tilted his head, and threw his tongue out.

Zuo Yan's expression is stiff, don't think you sell a cute, you can hide the fact that you are a big python!

Ahhhh! Snake!

Fatty snake!

On the surface, Zuo Yan is very calm and fearless facing a python.

However, the heart has become a ball, and his eyes are fixed on the two black eyes of the snake, trying to make it feel sincere.

Behind him, footsteps came.

"Let me see, what did you catch?"

Before Zuo Yan heard this voice, he was still shaking, and now he felt like he saw a savior.

The man's footsteps were getting closer and closer, but he stopped not far behind him.

Xie Yao's voice was a little cold. "It turned out to be a rabbit trying to escape."

Hearing the rabbit, the python moved his head and looked back.

Zuo Yan immediately showed the fastest speed of his life, got up, turned back, and plunged into the man's arms.

Use hands and feet to climb up.

"There is a snake in your family!"

Xie Yao put his arms around his waist and supported his butt with one hand, the expression on his face was a little surprised.

He had never held a person like this, and no one had the courage to pounce on him like this.

The teenager on the body was still shaking, Xie Yao's face eased a little, "It doesn't bite people."

It doesn't bite people, it swallows directly!

Zuo Yan hugged the man's neck tightly, making Xie Yao feel suffocated.

Patted his butt, "Release."

Zuo Yan shook his head, and he wasn't loose even after he was killed.

Xie Yao looked at their pythons who were still tilting their

heads in front of them, and said helplessly: "It was raised by me." Zuo Yan paused and raised his head. The faces of the two were very close.

Zuo Yan asked, "You raised?"

Xie Yao nodded.

Then he felt that instead of relaxing, the person on his body shook even more.

With such a big snake, it shouldn't be a problem to eat someone as big as him.

Xie Yao killed people, and the python handled the corpse seamlessly.

The more Zuo Yan thinks, the more rigid his body becomes.

Xie Yao felt that the person on his body had turned into a stone, and he didn't know why he was more afraid when he heard it.

But...

"I said I asked you to wait for me on the top, you are a little...not good."

Zuo Yan heard this sentence and slipped down from the man.

The python crawled over and circled around the two of them, his head propped up.

Xie Yao raised his hand and touched his head. "It's done well. I will add dinner tonight."

He looked at the young man with his head hanging down as he spoke.

Zuo Yan looked at the long yellow strip in the corner of his eye. My meat is not tasty, really.

Xie Yao took his hand and the two returned to their previous room.

The python followed behind the two, and did not see it until the door was closed.

Zuo Yan has no hope for the whole person.

With such an ancestor at the door, escape is impossible.

Zuo Yan took the cup that Xie Yao handed over and looked at the red liquid inside.

Xie Yao said, "Wine helps sleep, don't you like it?"

Zuo Yan shook his head. "No, I just didn't drink it."

After a night of fear, he suddenly calmed down.

This is probably the sublimation of life.

System: "You call it a broken jar."

Zuo Yan: "Why didn't you tell me he kept a snake

before ?" System: "I didn't know it before, but now I know it."

Xie Yao shook his glass and took a sip. Seeing him not moving, he asked close, "Try it, I believe you will like it."

He can't afford it if he likes it.

Seeing the redness left in the corners of his lips, Xie Yao's eyes dimmed.

"I've been waiting for you, but I actually want you to do me a favor."

Zuo Yan looked up, watching him suddenly seem normal.

The atmosphere is still very strange, left verbally asked, "What are you doing?"

Xie Yao smiled and said, "Last time I saw you, you give me some inspiration, so I drew that picture."

Then he refers to It refers to the unfinished work in front of the window.

"You also saw that there are still some parts above that are not completed. I am a little paranoid about the work, so I wait for you to come over and just want to complete it. I don't know if you can fulfill my wish."

Are you just paranoid? I don't believe it. I

smiled on the left face, "Mr. Xie is polite, no problem."

As long as the scene on the day is not restored, it will do.

Xie Yao chuckled, "You can call me Xie Yao, Mr. Xie sounds too rusty."

Zuo Yan called Xie Yao.

The smile on the face of the person opposite was a little deeper. "I'm going to trouble you to put on your clothes. By the way, your suit hasn't been dried yet, so wear it first."

Then, he picked up the bag on the ground .

Zuo Yan: A bit familiar, if he remembers correctly, the clothes inside should still be full of the smell of Libai laundry detergent.

Zuo Yan took the bag, "Change here?"

Xie Yao said, "Relax, I'm just a painter, you don't have to be so afraid of me."

You say that I am more afraid.

Xie Yao chuckled, "The next door is the bedroom."

Zuo Yan took the bag and went to the next door. As soon as he opened the door, he heard the man say behind him.

"I was really embarrassed just now. The reason I did that was just to let you relax and didn't scare you."

Zuo Yan turned back, "No." I

believe you will be a ghost, and it's good that the sense of sight at midnight is not scared to death. Too.

When I opened the door, I didn't see the Snake Brothers at the door. Zuo Yan took the clothes and went to the next door.

After changing clothes, Zuo Yan looked at the room.

simple.

Very simple furnishings.

Zuo Yan looked at a picture frame on the bedside table, walked over to pick it up, and took a group photo of three people.

In some pictures of the past years, the youngest child in the middle should be Xie Yao.

However, this family of three is really different, the only thing in common may be handsome men and beautiful women.

Zuo Yan returned to the studio, but found that the person who was supposed to be waiting there had disappeared.

Zuo Yan circled around the room and heard something happening after hearing the wall.

I walked over and found that the huge bird figure turned out to be a door.

The door was just covert.