134

The light above her head flickered, Zhao Jingya's pupils widened, her hairs stood upright in the air, the faucet was not turned off, and the water overflowed the sink, soaking half of her clothes.

    The transparent water flow turned red at some point. There was blood and liquid on top of her head. The wet red dripped in front of her. Zhao Jingya's lips trembled and she slowly raised her head...

    "Ah! "The

    scream resounded in this small bathroom, and it was strange that the people outside did not hear it at all.

    Zhao Jingya could even hear the whispers of people outside, but her yelling was not heard.

    "It's not me... it's none of my business... you let me go, I beg you let me go, it's really not me... they did it! They did it!"

    She curled up in the corner of the door In the middle, both hands gripped his shoulders tightly, wishing to squeeze himself into the corner.

    The light above her head flickered and dimmed completely, a white figure stepped on the blood, step by step approaching her, and finally stopped in front of her.

    Zhao Jingya clenched her arms tightly, not daring to look at the feet in front of her, but had to keep her eyes fixed on her.

    "Your death has nothing to do with me... It is them who pushed you! I did nothing..."

    Sobbing and crying, the blood under him was bitterly cold.

    "Kill me if you have the ability! Ahhhhhhh!" In

    the silent silence, Zhao Jingya finally couldn't bear to raise her head, but she was scared and screamed by her face.

    Zuo Yan finally stopped in front of the girls' dormitory, which was not easy for him to enter.

    When time is running out, he asks He Bao, "Can you solve that stuff alone?"

    He Bao said, "No problem, I also have a problem with this female dormitory..."

    " I have been dead for so many years and still worry about so many lives. "

    He Bao reluctantly agreed, but Zuo Yan felt that this guy was so excited no matter how he looked at it, he didn't mean to force it at all.

    Unreasonably, he told the other side, "Don't look blindly if you shouldn't."

    He Bao's voice came from inside, "What do you think of me!"

    I didn't treat you as a human being.

    Less than a few minutes later, a window glass on the third floor suddenly shattered, and an object fell from the window in the night sky.

    With his good eyesight, it can be seen that it seems to be a person.

    He Bao's yelling voice floated from the window, "Catch it!"

    Zuo Yan hurried over, saying that it was late or fast, and a small white whirlwind stably caught the person who fell from the building.

    He wondered, didn't he catch the ghost, why did he jump off the building?

    Looking up, He Bao looked at him dumbfoundedly at the window, and shouted angrily, "I asked you to pick her up, but didn't let you pick her up!" I saw another girl at the window, ignoring the broken glass. Jump down.

    The weight on his arm told Zuo Yan that it seemed to be a wrong connection, otherwise it would not be so light.

    As he lowered his head, he made close contact with a face that seemed to be stitched together, and a rotten smell penetrated his nostrils.