168

After finishing the amusement park looking for childlike innocence, He Bao looked up to check the time, "The fourth child should set up a stall, go, let's have a barbecue."

    He Ziyang said, "I don't know if the fourth child's girlfriend chased him back. "

    I heard that the girl he was fancy had ran away with a car accident." He Yu is the most informed about this, not to mention their acquaintances.

    "Running? I told the fourth child to clean up his chef's clothes. Who can look at him all day long with a good idea, but after running away with a car accident, it seems that cars are still popular." He Bao began to calculate his salary again, it is not enough to marry a wife.

    He Ziyang turned black when he heard his muttering secretly.

    Although Gulen still couldn't understand people's words, he was extremely sensitive to the word eating.

    "Yeah~"

    He was still chewing and talking, no one noticed him, even if he noticed, he didn't know what he said.

    Zuo Yan is discussing with Si Jia to lose weight for the fat cat at home, and the hair loss has become more and more serious recently. He wonders if he eats too much sweets.

    A fat paw lay on his shoulder, Zuo Yan tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

    Gu Lan's eyes flashed, "Yeah~"

    Zuo Yan shook his head, "No, you can't eat it."

    "Yeah~um~" puzzled Looked at him.

    Zuo Yan almost forgot. He said that was a language barrier. "Hmm~" The group of

    them didn't drive. They only heard two white and tender teenagers get together on the road. They are all used to listening, but the pedestrians on the road cast their eyes on them one after another, and they gathered together to discuss in a low voice.

    "Can you two pay attention to the influence? This is still on the street." He Bao intervened between the two of them and said, facing his doubtful gaze: "They already regard us as night workers."

    As soon as the voice fell, a man with small eyes approached with a smile and quietly asked, "How much."

    Although the eyes were small, the meaning inside was clear. Zuo Yan pointed to He Bao. "Are you talking about me or him?"

    The man smiled even more proudly. "How much are you?"

    Zuo Yan said: "Ten thousand can only be touched." The

    man's expression changed , "Where is he?"

    Zuo Yan said: "20 accommodations."

    He Bao shouted at him: "Why are you so expensive!"

    Zuo Yan took Gu Lan back a few steps away from the battlefield, and said sternly: "I'm cute than you."

    What else He Bao wanted to say , I didn’t expect that the man had already stretched his paw on his arm, "

    Let go!" "Pretend to be pure! I'll give it more if I don’t think it’s too small, it’s just to sell the ‘butt’, arrogant!"