89

"You have no other way!"

    System: "This kind of reaction is like you want to eat when you are hungry. I can't stop you from being hungry."

    Fart eating! What to describe.

    As time passed, Zuo Yan's brain had become a mess. He was in desperate need. He pressed the pillow tightly with his fingers, his body instinctively wanted to go to the basement.

    Zuo Yan pinched his leg fiercely, "Um..." In

    exchange, it was indeed a huge joy.

    System: "Don't bear it, this is natural, not drug addiction. Go to the basement. I will check for more information about the world. I will come back in two hours."

    Zuo Yan was silent for a while, "System?

    " Huh?"

    "Why haven't you left!"

    System: "Why haven't you moved yet."

    Zuo Yan endured the restlessness, turned on the mechanism, and went to the basement.

    Call again in my mind, the system has already left.

    The things on the wall and on the table made his breath more and more anxious.

    But... how to play this!

    He sat paralyzed on the chair and panted, with a whip in front of his eyes...

    "The prince is really interested." The

    sudden voice made him look back subconsciously, and the man in black walked down the stairs.

    Xiao Liuzui stared at him with dizzy eyebrows and faintly glanced at him, his eyes could not be ignored in astonishment, and a whip was still biting in that pink mouth.

    The saliva dripped on the body along the chin.

    Zuo Yan watched him approaching in a daze, and drew out the whip from his mouth. A silver wire broke in the air.

    Xiao Liuzui's eyes were deep, and his finger was placed on his lips. "The appearance of the prince is really appetizing."

    "Who are you!" Slapped the opponent's hand with a slap, Zuo Yan hid back, but there was a chair behind, where else could he hide.

    Xiao Liuzui held the armrest of the chair with both hands and looked down at him, with a chuckle from his throat, low and hoarse, "Guess?"

    Guess you big pants, guess!

    Think you don't know you by covering your face?

    Xiao Liuzui looked at him with a smile in his eyes, "I didn't expect the thirteenth princes to have such special hobbies."

    Seeing him getting closer, Zuo Yan pushed him away, "Get out!"

    He thought it was a very powerful sentence. , But to Xiao Liuzui, it sounded like a prayer.

    Holding the whip in one hand, sliding down from his chest bit by bit, "Where did this whip do?"

    Zuo Yan held the whip and looked at him coldly, "Of course it's used to beat people. "

    Oh? Is that here to hit someone else? Or do you beat yourself?"

    Xiao Liuzui approached him, the whip slipped to his leg.