163

After a few days, I ran into Xu Dagu on the road. This man looked like he hadn't slept for days and nights. The scum on his face had not been shaved for several days. The dark circles under his eyes were comparable to those of the left. Standing together he thought it was. Where is the father and son.

    When they saw them, they began to spit out bitterness. They rushed to Zhengjia Village that same day, and all the police officers they brought with them opened their eyes.

    In peaceful times, they had never seen that scene.

    Almost half of the people in one village died, and the rest were just a few scared women and children.

    The exposed skin of the dead was cracked into puzzle pieces, and the stench rose to the sky.

    When I asked Zhao Junfeng what was going on, he got an unexpected answer. He did it by a ghost, and he looked scared when he spoke.

    There were also bones in the woods, which reminded him of mass graves, and seeing the bodies of children silenced most of their police officers.

    A heavy history unfolded before them, and the truth was revealed, bloody in the sun.

    "Actually, I have two things to ask you today. I hope Mr. Si can help." He focused on Si Jia with a serious expression.

    Zuo Yan hugged the cat and squatted to the side to discuss things with it. Xu Dagu kept watching him frequently when he was talking. He had seen people talking to cats, but had never seen anyone who could talk to cats.

    Si Jia said: "You know my rules."

    "I know, anyway, there are reimbursements above, and the full amount is paid first." Xu Dagu spent the above money unambiguously.

    "I will solve the undead in Zhengjia Village. What is the other thing."

    Xu Dagu was relieved. "When we arrested the village chief, two police officers fainted by his smoke. They haven't woken up yet."

    "The boy's urine mixed with fragrant ash, slap a big bowl, drink it at a ratio of 4:1, you may vomit for three days, but the detox effect is good."

    Zuo Yan and the cat turned their heads at the same time, just listening to the taste is enough.

    Xu Dagu nodded, "

    Okay , I'll give them both. By the way, thanks to you for this case, otherwise more children will be killed innocently. There is nothing I can do to thank you. I heard that you like to listen to theaters. I booked a few theater tickets. For this Saturday night, you will definitely get your face."

    Regardless of whether they agreed to go, put down the tickets and left in a hurry.

    Zuo Yan took it over and took a look, "Menglitang's ticket is still recent."

    Since knowing that Si Jia loves to watch theaters, he deliberately searched the nearest theater in the city on the Internet.

    I also checked this famous Menglitang. The most recent ticket was sold out three months ago. It seems that this location is still upstairs.